FS: 2004 Honda Accord EX-L V6 (D/FW)

1,590 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TPS Reports
TPS Reports
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2004 Honda Accord EX-L V6
  • Approx 156,000 miles
  • Single owner w/ clean title
  • Clean CARFAX
  • Silver with black leather interior
  • Navigation & moonroof
  • Tires approximately 9 months old
This has been a great family car for over 10 years. In terms of overall condition, I would describe it as good and in line with what you would expect for a vehicle that is almost 11 years old. Certainly it has blemishes but only a few that I would call out.

There is a surface scratch on the driver's side windshield that was caused very recently by a faulty wiper blade, a pretty long scratch across the hood and a decent sized body dent over the front left wheel. I can provide photos that show each of these blemishes which are all cosmetic only. I think the rest of the body is in good to above average condition relative to age of the vehicle.

Inside, it needs a new driver's floor mat for sure as I still have the original and it is worn. There is also a small part that needs to be replaced for the driver's power door lock. It's a $25 part called a door lock actuator and I just never got around to making the repair so I have to manually lock/unlock the drivers door. The remote also needs a new battery.

Everything else is in perfect working condition including AC and Radio/Nav. Tires are about 9 months old and look good. I just replaced the front brake pads/shoes/rotors. It's had the usual wear & tear replacement maintenance such as brake jobs, water pump, belts, hoses, motor mounts and wheel bushings. We also replaced the transmission in the summer of 2013 and it has run flawlessly.

Asking $5,800

(214) 755-6504 (text please)
jstoehner AT gmail

tuaca93
AG
interested...texting now... Looking for BDay / grad gift for my niece. Gift to her for getting into aTm... :-). Would you feel confident letting a young lady drive this car between CS & DFW a few times a year...?
TPS Reports
AG
First, pretty sure my uncle gave me a $20 bill for graduation 15 years ago so... Wow!

This car has been my daily driver for almost a decade and with the normal wear and tear replacement stuff and the transmission job we did two summers ago, it has been completely reliable. I would not hesitate to make that drive in it and would expect it to be a good car for years to come if service and maintenance are kept up.
tuaca93
AG
Cool...u get my text...?
SnowboardAg
AG
Haha - I have one that is similar except it's been in 5 accidents and keeps ticking. I was thinking I would be lucky to get 3500 for mine based on condition.
TPS Reports
AG
More pics...

tuaca93
AG
She loves it...Thanks, Brutha!
TPS Reports
AG
Awesome. Glad it worked out!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.