FS: New iPhone 6 Plus for AT&T

2,846 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Corps_Ag12
Carmine Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Recently, I won a new iPhone 6 Plus in a raffle. Unfortunately, it is set up for AT&T and I am still under contract with Verizon. Would like to sell so that I can purchase one set up for Verizon. The phone is still in the box with the shrink wrap on. Asking $700.

Raptor
AG
$442 PayPal
FC12
$500. Serious offer.
Raptor
AG
$505 PayPal tonight
Mr. McGibblets
AG
A/S/L
Phat32
AG
Put it on eBay and disallow international buyers. Profit.
RebAg13
AG
510 cash
Complaint Investigator
AG
I am Nigerian prince who has check needs cash. I send you $1000. You keep $300 for time and trouble. You send phone now?
AverageAg
AG
$525 cash?
AverageAg
AG
Talk to me Goose
Carmine Aggie
$650 cash and I'll also throw in the Otter Box I bought for it.
AverageAg
AG
Well considering there is already a 6plus being offered with a case for $550, i'll stay firm on my offer. Plus you won it in a raffle, so it's not like you are losing any money on it. how many gigs? What's your location?
Carmine Aggie
It's 16 GB. I'm located in Carmine which is about 20 miles west of Brenham. The reason I'm asking more is because it is new and has never been taken out of the box. It is not used like the one that is going for $550. If you would prefer a used one, there's no doubt you can find them for $500 to $550. However, a new one that hasn't been used goes for $750 from Apple, Verizon, AT&T, etc. As such, I'm holding firm on my offer also. If it doesn't work out, I'll just switch carriers when my contract expires in a few months and use the phone myself.
crowman2010
AG
quote:
It's 16 GB. I'm located in Carmine which is about 20 miles west of Brenham. The reason I'm asking more is because it is new and has never been taken out of the box. It is not used like the one that is going for $550. If you would prefer a used one, there's no doubt you can find them for $500 to $550. However, a new one that hasn't been used goes for $750 from Apple, Verizon, AT&T, etc. As such, I'm holding firm on my offer also. If it doesn't work out, I'll just switch carriers when my contract expires in a few months and use the phone myself.
Don't be greedy...
TexAg2016
AG
Just so you know, almost every iPhone 6 or 6 plus that has been sold has been sold unlocked. Most carriers do not lock their phones anymore. I purchased one from Verizon and have used it on AT&T without doing anything to the phone except buying a new sim card. Not guaranteeing yours is unlocked, but you really might want to check first, as I can almost guarantee you it is. If you want to try a Verizon SIM card and you're in CSTAT id be happy to let you try one of mine.

Cheers
Corps_Ag12
AG
Which Otter Box is it? May be interested at $650 cash and the Otter Box.

Please provide a way to get in contact with you.
DFWag84
16GB might as well be a paperweight.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Only if you still live in the 90s and store music on your phone.
Carmine Aggie
Corps_Ag12,

It's the OtterBox Defender Series for the IPhone 6 Plus. I bought it on Amazon.
Corps_Ag12
AG
email sent
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.