DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus V3 (newest version!) Drone w/backpack case - MINT conditio

815 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by third coast..
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus V3 (newest version!) Drone w/backpack case - MINT condition!

$950 (includes $180 case, extra blades, and sun hood for phone)

Newest V3 Version! Received from DJI on January 27th, 2015! I am providing a full guarantee that it is in perfect and mint condition (come and fly it before you buy it). There is absolutely nothing wrong with the entire set. I have flown this for less than 3 hours, with zero crashes or abuse. I have had my fun and want to sell it while it is the hottest drone on the market and
has a high resale value.

SOLD
Agustus Caesar
AG
Saw one this past weekend. They're pretty cool. Friend said they're $975 new with all that stuff.
GL!
mhnatt
They (drones, especially the Phantom) are a barrel of monkeys fun! You can find the cheaper models for under $1,000 new but not with the specs of this one Oh, and I forgot to mention, this also includes a sun hood (you can see it if you look closely in the case behind the drone)
AMW2010
AG
Ugh I want that so bad!!
Post removed:
by user
mhnatt
Dahaha! It is a "wrench" (tool) drawing, similar to that Playdoh controversy a few months ago.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.