FS: BF Goodrich All-Terrain Tires

1,982 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Silvy
DimeBox17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 3 tires with low mileage and almost all tread left. The 4th tire is brand new and still has the sticker on it. The tires are all 305x65 with a rim size of 17 inches. Paid a little over $2500 for them new, give me an offer. I'm new to this so I'm not sure how to post pictures but I can email them.
KDubAg
AG
Are you selling the tires with the rims or rubber only? Or did you mean to type $1500 new and not $2500?
cledus6150
AG
I was wondering the same as you KDubAG, as if he has $2500 tied up in rubber that means he has $625 in each tire and that is a lot more than those things cost even after balancing, mounting, and taxes.
DimeBox17
AG
I meant to say that was including rims but to correct myself I only paid about 1,150 for the just the tires new. So I will be selling just the tires alone. Like I said not sure what they are worth now but will take best offer.
PuryearFratDaddy
AG
outdoors, can you shoot me an email... fstanush at el yahoo
dannyag07
AG
4-ply? 10-ply?
DimeBox17
AG
They are 3 ply
Silvy
AG
With a tire that big it's better to use the load index rather than the load range or number of plies.

That tire in particular should have a load index of 121 which exceeds the capacity of many OE size load range E or "10 ply" tires.

OP, I recommend you check that before you miss out on a sale.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
quote:
With a tire that big it's better to use the load index rather than the load range or number of plies.

Silvy
AG
Talmbout
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.