FitBit Flex for sale - $65 OBO

1,965 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ratfacemcdougal
redbird12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags,

I have decided to upgrade to a FitBit Charge HR so it can register my cycling. My FitBit Flex for sale was purchased for me for Christmas so it's only a few months old and in good condition. I still have the original packaging.

Let me know if you're interested - it's a steal for anyone wanting to monitor their fitness activity.

Thanks and Gig'Em

Forgot to add: It's blue (slate/teal) and a small band. The band size and color can be changed out easily...they sell them independently on sites like Amazon.
hmiles619
AG
What color?
ratfacemcdougal
Redbird, how does the Charge HR track cycling and does the Charge do the same thing?
redbird12
OH that's right the slate blue..almost teal
redbird12
It doesn't exactly track cycling but the Charge HR has a heart rate monitor on it so it more accurately picks up on my fitness. The flex only registers steps so when cycling it does not pick up on it. The Charge HR does not convert my active minutes to steps but it does register my active minutes.
MsC2012
AG
I just bought a used one for $45. The website that tells you how much stuff is worth puts it at 58. So good luck. If someone is going to spend 65, they probably would go get a new one for 99.99 and use a coupon.
AggieJason
AG
$55-$65 is right about the range it goes for. You got mine for $45 cuz you lowballed me and I wanted the thing gone.
ratfacemcdougal
Thanks, I guess I will have to spend a bit more and get the HR.
AggieJason
AG
Rat - If cycling is important to you, look at the Surge. A recent update integrated cycle-related monitoring: http://www.engadget.com/2015/03/23/fitbit-surge-cycling-support/.

I know that $249 price tag is hard to swallow, though.
redbird12
Don't forget that the FitBit Flex does more than track steps. It can track sleep patters, provide reminders through an alarm and the App also allows you to record workouts and food eaten! Easter is coming---need a gift for a mother, girl friend, child? The small Flex would fit most women, some men, and teens!
MsC2012
AG
haha fair enough. But really, on all the FB selling groups I've seen them go for 45-50.
ratfacemcdougal
Now if I can just sell my 300.00 orvis gift card...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.