For Sale: Williams F-14 Tomcat Pinball Machine

3,414 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by MaysAggie2015
MaysAggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Price: $1,500 - Pick-up College Station. Will deliver to Houston/Austin/Waco for $1750 total.

Game Description:

F-14 Tomcat was one of Williams' most successful pinballs of the late 1980's, and another classic from game designer Steve Ritchie, who produced many other blockbuster hits such as Black Knight, Black Knight 2000, Firepower, Flash, High Speed, The Getaway, Superman, and Star Trek: The Next Generation, just to name a few. With fast-paced exciting pinball action, F-14 Tomcat combines FOUR flippers, multiple ramps, great music, sounds, and speech, and an adrenalin-pumping FOUR-BALL Multiball mode complete with flashing, rotating red, white, and blue beacons on top of the backbox!

Shoot the playfield targets to spell T-O-M C-A-T and then shoot the upper right lane to launch balls into the ramps and lock them away for Multiball! Get three balls locked, then launch the fourth ball to release ALL FOUR BALLS and play a wild round of Multiball, enhanced by exciting background music and sound effects, and great lighting effects from the playfield flashers and rotating red, white, and blue beacons on top of the backbox. (Play this game in a room with the lights turned off for some really stunning effects!)

Shoot the ball lock again during Multiball to collect JACKPOT and score BIG POINTS!

Two flippers are found in the usual location in lower center of playfield. Two more flippers adorn the openings of the loop at the top of the playfield- see if you can keep the ball looping around the top of the playfield with the upper flippers, and also use them to hit TOM-CAT targets to advance towards Multiball!

Shoot the kickback lane under the main ramp to advance jet "kills" towards Extra Ball!

This is a great game that can be enjoyed by all, regardless of experience or pinball skills. Even though the multitude of rules and modes on this game will be more than enough to keep you busy, the game play is fun and straightforward enough to be entertaining and fun for any players, regardless of skill and age. These are the true signs of a well-designed pinball, and we're sure after a game or two, you'll agree!

Overall, it's no wonder why this game is such a classic. With so many fun things to do on the game, it will surely keep you entertained and always coming back for more!

Texker
AG
Here's some more info courtesy of the Internet Pinball Machine Database:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=804
Picard
AG
Free bump because that thing is AWESOME!

AggieEE
AG
This thing IS awesome.
MaysAggie2015
Feel free to put in an offer...
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Coolest thing on here in a while!
Guitarsoup
AG
I'm holding out for NBA Jam.
CapeAggie89
AG
Suspect this is worth more but my budget would allow an offer of $1,000
MaysAggie2015
Unless we get a better offer, you have a deal.

Main stance performed last week. New backlights and flippers. $3500 MSRP.

PM me your info.
MaysAggie2015
Considered a high collectors item because of multi ball feature, Williams brand, and less then 2,000 produced.
BMK
Is the F14 Tomcat pinball machine still available? If so I would like to come by (from the Austin area) and take a look at the machine from top to bottom, boards, etc. and test play. Thanks! BMK
MaysAggie2015
Yes
BMK
Would it be possible to come by sometime to take a look at the machine? Can you explain what condition its in, parts missing, just a summary of whats involved with that machine so I have an idea? Thank You.
MaysAggie2015
The only missing part (I can order it) is the front lock. Our 25 month old out it somewhere. Otherwise, the machine just underwent service (literally yesterday). Feel free to let me know when is a good time for you to swing by. The machine has very few hours on it. All springs etc are tight, electronics are good, all lights are in working order, etc.

Bunk Moreland
quote:
I'm holding out for NBA Jam.

Pinballz in Austin is an arcade that has tons of pinball machines, and I believe all of them are for sale as well. Pretty cool place.

They have NBA Fast Break.

For anyone else interested, here's a list of the games they have. Again, they all have price tags on them so they are for the arcade but up for purchase as well.

http://www.pinballzarcade.com/games-to-play/pinball-games
MaysAggie2015
Ill take $1000
CapeAggie89
AG
Sorry for the late response, I am out of the country for work. Took 30 hours to get here, ugh. Email me at username at gmail dot com
CapeAggie89
AG
Home is BCS and I have a truck
MaysAggie2015
It's yours. When can you pick it up?
MaysAggie2015
Sold
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.