Gheenoe NMZ for sale in Houston

6,929 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Finn Maccumhail
Finn Maccumhail
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The wife won't let me have 2 boats right now and with the family wanting to get out on the water I've got to go to something bigger and versatile.

$4500. dfstarr at gmail

2013 Gheenoe NMZ (high front and rear decks)
2013 Tohatsu 9.8 (Electric Start, Short Shaft)
2013 McClaine Galvanized Trailer
Fulton Fold-Away Trailer Tongue
Mangrove Push Pole (17ft)
Stake-Out Stick anchor
Yeti 65 Quart Cooler
Custom Carbon Fiber Grab Bar
Custom Carbon Fiber Tiller Extension
Fuel Forward
Extra 3.1 Gallon Gas Tank (both tanks are OEM models) - Total of two gas tanks
Front Locking Hatch
Odyssey AGM Battery (pc 625)
Automatic Bilge Pump (Rule 1100)
Livorsi LED Nav Lights
Hella Marine Anchor Light
Push Pole Holders
Fixed Jack Plate (Bob's Machine Shop)
Electrical
Acon Marine Fold-Away Cleats (x2)
Spare Prop (8 Pitch)

I have a bunch more pictures I can email if needed.

Trigger06
AG
Have you measured how fast it will run with the 9.8?
Furlock Bones
AG
that's a pretty sweet little boat there.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:
Have you measured how fast it will run with the 9.8?
It will run around 15-20 depending on the load.

Not meant to be a go-fast boat at all. The farthest I've ever run was from Louie's on Highland Bayou (by Bayou Vista) down past Harborwalk and through the ICW into Greens Lake and back into that marsh.
Apexx2000
AG
That is a nice setup.
I have to ask. How did you end up fishing a Gheenoe in Galveston?
I lived in Florida for about 8 years and had a Gheenoe before I had kids. I had buddies with 40k flats boats that would rather go fishing in that little Gheenoe because we always caught more fish. Best boat I ever had. Definitely ran it faster and further than I should have in my younger years. Lets just say its a good thing it still floats when it it full of water.

Now I am back in Houston where I grew up. I mainly fish/gig from my kayak around Galveston. Sure miss the Gheenoe days though. Fish killing machine.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:
That is a nice setup.
I have to ask. How did you end up fishing a Gheenoe in Galveston?
I lived in Florida for about 8 years and had a Gheenoe before I had kids. I had buddies with 40k flats boats that would rather go fishing in that little Gheenoe because we always caught more fish. Best boat I ever had. Definitely ran it faster and further than I should have in my younger years. Lets just say its a good thing it still floats when it it full of water.

Now I am back in Houston where I grew up. I mainly fish/gig from my kayak around Galveston. Sure miss the Gheenoe days though. Fish killing machine.

The rib and I have good friends who live just down the east coast of Florida from Titusville in Melbourne. Fished Gheenoes several times over there. They had a dealer in LA who was closing so I got it over there.

Anyway...

SOLD PENDING FUNDS.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.