Howdy Ags! I am class of 2006 (Whoop!) and about to move overseas for work. My husband and I need to sell my car by Feb 5th! Give us a call if you are interested. Thanks and Gig Em!

2008 Toyota Yaris S for sale! 90,000 miles. A great car for new drivers or someone who needs a reliable ride with excellent gas mileage (30 mpg city, 34 mpg highway)!! Asking for $8,000.
Car is in good condition and runs great. It has power windows, power locks, cruise control, CD player, and MP3 plug for iPod (we can include a cord that goes with it!).

This month, January 2015, had oil changed, fuel injector cleaned, tires rotated, and new air filter. We have records to show good maintenance on car. All four new tires within the past calendar year. This is a used car, so there are a few dings and scratches. It has been in one accident where we were rear-ended, no major damage done, all body work was fixed (with paperwork for proof). There is one scratch on the back passenger side that you can see in the picture, where a large truck backed into the parked car in a parking lot. While you can see this in the picture, it isn't that noticeable in person.

Great car, great price! Please contact Ben at 510-604-3036. We are in Tyler, TX and we can meet you to look at the car in the Tyler area. Call if you have questions.

See Yaris pictures on our craigslist ad