FS 2015 Master's Tournament Practice Round Tickets

1,813 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Visor Guy
GarlandAg2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

Got lucky and got 4 tickets from the Master's lottery for the Monday practice round on 4/6/15 but due to some work issues I'm not able to go. Looks like they're going for $400+ on stubhub but will do $350 ea for an Ag. Haven't received the tickets yet but they ship in early March. Will complete the deal once I receive tickets. For now PM me or email me at my handle at gmail dot com.
cheeky
AG
My brother has two double rooms for Friday and Saturday nights at the Hampton inn at Augusta that he is selling. Originally we planned a trip this year but Argentina dove came calling. PM if interested. And I've been to the Monday practice round and think it is the perfect day to go if you are doing it as part of a golf trip or in-and-out day trip. Monday is my favorite day to be there frankly all things considered.
moorehead01
AG
Email sent
GarlandAg2012
AG
Tickets are sold in principle. Thanks guys.
BT1395
AG
Still considered sold?
GarlandAg2012
AG
Yep.
atx_aggie12
AG
Hi Guys,

I have a set of 4 practice round tickets as well. I am open to selling them as my son was just born last Thursday and I could use the money. Make an offer and I will consider selling.

rhett pena at g mail dot com
BT1395
AG
quote:
Hi Guys,

I have a set of 4 practice round tickets as well. I am open to selling them as my son was just born last Thursday and I could use the money. Make an offer and I will consider selling.

rhett pena at g mail dot com

First off, congrats on the new addition to the family!

Secondly, what day are the tickets for? Monday?
atx_aggie12
AG
Thank you. Yes the tickets are for Monday.
atx_aggie12
AG
tickets have been sold.
Visor Guy
AG
I also have 4 Monday April 6th Practice Round tickets that I am willing to sell to an Ag for $350 each just to keep Stubhub from getting anything. As mentioned, they are selling for well over $400 each. I have them listed on Stubhub now. Tickets are supposed to arrive in early March. PM me if interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.