FS in B/CS - Stainless Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 - 45ACP

1,796 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AggieKatie2
MisterShipWreck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FS in Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!).

One Stainless Ed Brown 1911 Special Forces I government sized 1911. Gun has slim grips installed (by the factory).

Gun comes with original wooden slim grips, factory Ed Brown bag, and one Ed Brown stainless magazine.

Gun has EXACTLY 228 rounds thru the gun and has functioned PERFECTLY:
09-21-14 098 Rounds
10-26-14 030 Rounds
11-30-14 100 Rounds

TOTAL 228 Rounds

Features include:
- Stainless frame
- Chainlink I treatment on front strap and MSH
- Bead blasted stainless finish on entire gun!
- Tactical 3-dot tritium sights (bright!)
- Exclusive Ed Brown forged frame and slide, handfitted with precision for long lasting wear. Frame and slide are hand-polished to remove tool marks.
- All Ed Brown premium components (100% machined - no castings, no MIM), are hand-fitted to the exclusive Ed Brown frame and slide.
- All sharp edges are gently and tastefully dehorned.
- Ejection port is lowered and flared for improved ejection.
- Polished feedramp, hand-fit extractor and ejector ensure feeding with high quality ammunition.
- Ed Brown premium match grade barrel and solid steel bushing for the highest accuracy.
- Ed Brown memory groove beavertail grip safety for a higher and deeper grip than any other on the market, reducing felt recoil and improves natural pointing ability, leading to better accuracy.
- Ed Brown extended (single side) tactical thumb safety, ambidextrous tactical thumb safety optional. The most ergonomic design available!
- Trigger guard is undercut to allow the knuckle to fully contact the bottom of the trigger guard as a definite stopping point, allowing a more consistent grip and thus better practical accuracy.
- "Commander style" slotted and chamfered hammer mated precisely with Ed Brown Perfection sear and Perfection disconnector.

There are no marks on the slide/frame - it has never been holstered. This is TRULY an awesome 1911. But, I have other 1911s, and I think I want to take my son on a vacation this summer to the Caribbean. Therefore, I am letting one go to cover the cost.

The gun has novak style tritium night sights (factory) with bright, white rings around the tritium inserts.
This is a great deal for someone!

My price is $2000! - With the Night Sights, that is a good deal! Face to face sales only at the moment!
Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

ALSO - if interested, for $20 more, I will include these sand colored VZ double diamond thin grips if you wish (they come with factory packaging). These are $60 grips!

cplatt
drummer0415
AG
That's a sexy gun!
rjamizon
Nice.
highvelocity
AG
Ill be in cs in june. if you still have it ill happily take it off your hands
MisterShipWreck
SOLD!
AggieKatie2
AG
Pissed I missed this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.