Wtb: cheap car.

1,456 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggieduke
Barnett91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for a reliable car. Price range 3500$. Needs heat and air.
Dstrip123
Text me. I might have what you're looking for. 713-897-9138.
deweylittle
AG
My buddy has a consummate "drove only to church on Sunday by a little old lady" car, a '97 Mercury Mystique with about 40,000 miles that recently had a bunch of maintenance stuff done. I can forward contact info if you have an interest.
barney94
AG
I came on this post to link Dstrip's 2002 Taurus, which is listed on page 2 of this board.

I don't know him, but those cars if well maintained are bulletproof. And judging by his post, his is quite well maintained and low mileage. Hard to beat.
Dstrip123
Thanks buddy.
texsn95
AG
gone girl
jja79
AG
See the 2 posts below
valdezizcumn
I've got a 02 dodge neon 1 owner 116k miles automatic 2900$ plus ttl.
9034362222 Robby
DPZ
This is not exactly what you are looking for but If you are interested I have a 2000 mercury sable that was involved in an accident that I never fixed the damage. It runs well but does need some maintenance and there is no heat. I will sell it for $1,000. If your interested leave an email and I can send you pictures.
OldAg92
AG
DPZ - where are you located? Please send pics to oldag92 at gmail. Looking for a beater for my stepson. Don't care too much if it has some cosmetic issues but it does need to be safe
MsC2012
AG
We have a 2005 honda civic. Has cosmetic damage but runs great, is a great car. Asking $2800. Oh yeah i'm in BCS
ZooGuy
AG
How many miles on the Civic and pictures? Hognosekeeper at yahoo dot com.
MsC2012
AG
Email sent
aggieduke
AG
Feel free to contact me for any information on my vehicles. I have about 70 vehicles on site with many that would fit in this price range. I will also include a warranty on anything you purchase.

Collins Auto Sales
waco tx
254-292-1111
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.