For Sale: 2008 Acura TL w/ Navigation

3,705 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 10andBOUNCE
10andBOUNCE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EDIT: price reduced to $15,600. $200 finders fee if anyone brings me a buyer who buys.

2008 Acura TL, Located in Houston (willing to meet serious buyers within reason)
http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?ownerId=69640573&searchRadius=0&listingId=391809481
3.2L, V6 (258 HP)
~58k miles
Gray Exterior
Black Interior
Navigation w/ recently updated maps
Backup Camera
Bluetooth
2-Setting Programmable Driver Seat
Leather Interior
Heated Front Seats
Power Sunroof
XM/Sirius Available
AUX Input

Only cosmetic issue is some bubbling on the rear window tint. Leather seats are in perfect condition. Vehicle is mechanically fantastic. Car has mainly been serviced at Acura dealers until recently - we now take it to HCS Automotive, who specialize in Honda and Toyota at a much discounted rate compared to the dealer. Vehicle is rated at 26/19 MPG. Computer tells me I am getting 25-26 MPG but my own math is telling me more around 23-24 MPG depending on how Houston traffic is that week. New tires purchased in 2013.

I will be happy to e-mail the Carfax to anyone that is seriously interested. Willing to meet around Houston if needed and you are more than welcome to have your mechanic take a look.

Outside of TexAgs asking $17,360, Firm. For TexAgs user, $100 credit towards fixing the rear window tint issue (quoted from 1ags recommendation) as well as $335 credit towards the 60K mile service (quoted @ $380 from my Mechanic last week). Nothing else needs to be done to this vehicle.

TexAgs Price: $16,925

Post e-mail if you'd like to be contacted with more information. Thanks for looking!
AggieC07
AG
I have an 05 TL and I like it a lot. Its a great car and never had I really had any problems with it (its a Honda so duh). I currently have 93K on mine and hope to make it well over 200K. I like the 04-08TL designs better than the current ones.

Good Luck!
10andBOUNCE
AG
Thanks! We like it a lot too. Just don't need a luxury sedan at this time. Wife has decided to stay home from work longer with our little one and trying to trim a little excess where we can.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Bump for photo link
10andBOUNCE
AG
Bump
10andBOUNCE
AG
Looking to move. Price reduced to $15,600.

Willing to pay a $200 commission if any of you bring me someone who buys it.
uneedastraw
I'm in the market for a used car in about 3 weeks. Send me an email of pics at .................
10andBOUNCE
AG
Sent
uneedastraw
Got it....thanks
Texas Ag Mom
Link for photos says car has been removed or sold.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Thanks for letting me know. Updated link below.

http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?ownerId=69640573&searchRadius=0&listingId=391809481
YourFavAggie
AG
I'm interested as well. I DM'd you with my email.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Pictures sent.
AggieJason
AG
Ugh, this comes up after I've talked myself *out* of getting a new (to me) car.
jakester03
AG
My mom may be in the market. Sent her your link.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Cool, appreciate it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.