Howdy! My husband and I have been living in a 3/2 home the past 2.5 years. My husband was offered a position in Dallas, and we will be out of the home by December 15th. I am not in a lease, but my landlord has been really great to work with, so I want to help him find new tenants. The home is in the Westfield subdivision, very close to the new high school. It's beautiful with granite countertops, hardwood flooring, propane grill, storage shed, washer/dryer, etc. The living room has a really cool projector set up with a deluxe sports package with Dish TV included! So you can watch Aggie football on a huge wall (though, seeing this season at that size this season has been a bit painful..).

Large master suite has a master bath with garden tub and separate glass door shower. The huge walk in closet is a big selling point for us women folk. : ) On the other side of the house are two more guest rooms with a guest bath. There is an attached 2 car garage.

The neighbors are great. We are in a very family friendly area. Three houses down, there are some students living there, but they are very respectful. They could tell my husband was having trouble starting his lawnmower one day, and one of the students came over to help fix it because he is studying mechanical engineering. All together, it's been a wonderful area to live in. Like I said before, that landlord is great. He's military, so he's been overseas, but always responds very promptly to any questions you might have. Rent is $1350. Pets allowed. Deposit is $600. If you have any questions or want pictures, feel free to email me at jshaw.tsbs@gmail.com!