FS Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm

3,523 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by CWick98
CWick98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For anyone interested in picking up a M&P Shield 9mm,let me know. I bought it in May 2013. Took it to the range once and put 100 rounds down range.

I would be looking to sell it along with the 7 and 8 round magazines. I added the Crimson Trace LG-489. I also have 2 boxes of Winchester Super X 147 gr and 1 box of Hornady Critical Duty 9mm +P 135 gr.

Looking to get $585 for the whole lot. I live in DFW (live in Tarrant County and work in Dallas County) and am open to schedule a meeting.

My other pistols are .45 and I need to try to take care of some things so that is why I am looking to sell it.

I can be contacted at chadwickDjones at gmail dot com

I have pics I can send to those interested.
TatteredShoeLace
AG
How much for the Shield and magazines? No ammo, no aftermarket grips.
Naveronski
AG
I might be interested in the laser if you end up splitting.
valtosca
AG
I offer $100 for the laser grip

CWick98
AG
Was hoping to sell it all together. If I had to break it up I would want $350 for the pistol and magazines and $150 for the LaserGrip.

TatteredShoeLace
AG
Best of luck. I'm hoping to see them go on sale next week.
Dr. Venkman
AG
$399 at Gander Mountain and Cabelas next weekend.
bkag9824
AG
Academy sells them for $399 every day. Print out Academy's price from online & take to Bass Pro or Cabelas. They'll price match Academy & typically have them in stock (there only 2-3 in all of Houston area Academies about a month ago).

Good luck selling Wick.
valtosca
AG
http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/115177/180021/smith-and-wesson-mp9-shield-9mm-pistol

$358.99 shipped plus whatever your ffl charges for those looking for a new 9mm Shield.

Good luck on the sale of the pistol.
Ark03
AG
quote:
http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/115177/180021/smith-and-wesson-mp9-shield-9mm-pistol

$358.99 shipped plus whatever your ffl charges for those looking for a new 9mm Shield.

Good luck on the sale of the pistol.
I'm in the market, but I'd want a good deal. That price above shipped even includes two magazines. OP, since yours is slightly used would you take $300 for it including the magazines, FTF in the DFW area? I don't want the crimson trace, but as it's $175 new you can probably get $125 for it on eBay if you can't sell it here.
TatteredShoeLace
AG
Yeah, $300 was probably my top offer.
TatteredShoeLace
AG
Double post
CWick98
AG
Sorry everyone, I definitely wasnt trying to rip you guys off. How i arrived where I did was I took what I had paid (before sales tax) for the Shield and Crimson Trace and took around 15% off. I didn't realize that prices had come down so significantly. Sorry if you guys think I was trying to rip anyone off. Let me see and I may do the F2F with you Ark03 if you are still interested at the $300 for the pistol and 2 mags.

Sorry for my delay in posting back.
Ptery83
First time I've ever seen a seller take criticism positively. Well done.
TatteredShoeLace
AG
Agreed, well done OP. I know you're trying to recoup your investment, but lots of gun prices have steadily dropped the last 12 months, which makes it tough to sell used firearms when the new prices online are sometimes lower.

Hope the sale goes well.
valtosca
AG
quote:
First time I've ever seen a seller take criticism positively. Well done.

Agreed. And what I also appreciate is the criticism wasn't rude as you see so often.
Ark03
AG
quote:
Sorry everyone, I definitely wasnt trying to rip you guys off. How i arrived where I did was I took what I had paid (before sales tax) for the Shield and Crimson Trace and took around 15% off. I didn't realize that prices had come down so significantly. Sorry if you guys think I was trying to rip anyone off. Let me see and I may do the F2F with you Ark03 if you are still interested at the $300 for the pistol and 2 mags.

Sorry for my delay in posting back.

I'm out of town hunting with spotty cell coverage, and but I'll send you a PM tomorrow. I'll make you an offer on the ammo too.
CWick98
AG
I am splitting this sale. Naveronski and Valtosca did either of you still have interest in the Crimson Trace? If so email me.

Pistol, mags and ammo are going to a new home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.