5 Jeep Sahara Wheels and Tires for sale - Bridgestone Dueler A/T Tires / Stock Wheels

1,212 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 230Ag
230Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to see if anyone is interested in a set of 5 Bridgestone Dueler A/T tires off a 2015 Jeep Sahara. They are 255x70 R18 size tires.

They will be available on 11/21/14 when I get my new wheels and tires. They will have about 1K miles on them by that date.

These do not include the TPMS sensors, they have regular valve stems. They have only been used on the pavement.

Looking to sell the Wheels and Tires together - 5 wheels and tires for $900. Price is negotiable.

PM with questions or offers.
230Ag
AG
ttt
Hoyt Ag
AG
$900? Good luck.
230Ag
AG
Thanks Hoyt! Definitely willing to negotiate down if someone provides an offer that is reasonable.

Probably drop it to $750. Any takers?
SnowboardAg
AG
Can you keep the wheels and sell me the jeep at a reduced value
230Ag
AG
It's not my Jeep, but I'll check with the owner!
Waltonloads08
AG
Call your local dealer and ask for a price on take offs.
230Ag
AG
they won't give me anything worth messing with. figured I'd negotiate down for someone who might actually need them. If I can't find someone that needs some, I might just keep them.
Hoyt Ag
AG
As someone with 18s on a jk jeep, you wont get much, if anything for them honestly. I tried selling mine because you are so limited on tires available for that rim. Best of luck, but I would not be in a hurry in unloading them.
230Ag
AG
I'm not in any hurry. I have a space for them in the garage for eternity almost. Just figured I'd see if anyone needed some.

Price reduced to $650 if anyone is interested.
LOYAL AG
AG
Try a local body shop. I got $500 for my wheels from my 2008 JKU.
230Ag
AG
ttt

$650
jsbaritone
AG
I regret selling my factory wheels/tires, ive got fuel 20" wheels with 35s but they are not the greatest on road trips. At the time I didnt have a garage and wasnt willing to pay storage, so I got like $200...
Think about it,
-jeep brah
230Ag
AG
ttt
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.