Large Cracked Pecans

4,686 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by currie-s
currie-s
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My parents have about 40 pecan trees with large nuts. I was visiting this weekend and the nuts just started dropping and are delicious. They have a cracker and sell the cracked pecans for $5 per pound if you pick them up in Pearsall, Tx. Shipping is available at actual cost via UPS. My parents phone number is: 830-334-258three. Their email is patandalsmith at gmail dot com.

The picture below is of their cracked pecans.

originaltexan
Yum!
Maroonedinaustin
AG
You posted a picture of your parent's cracked nuts!
currie-s
AG
The shipping cost is very reasonable. I know they said it costs about $45 to ship 100 pounds to Dallas. If you send them an email or call, they will be glad to give you a shipping quote.
golf05
I could eat a big slice of Pecan pie about now.
currie-s
AG
I talked to my parents and they have already had several people reorder pecans. If you want some to munch on, send them an email or give them a call. They are both aggies as well!
currie-s
AG
My parents said to thank everyone on here who had purchased pecans, so Thanks! Also, they still have plenty of nuts. If you want to buy some, just give them a call or send them an email and you will be good to go.
garyt73
AG
I live fairly close to Pearsall. After talking to them, I just went down this afternoon and bought some pecans. Good pecans, nice folks and they are Aggies! Hard to beat.
currie-s
AG
garyt73: My parents enjoyed visiting with you. I hope you still have a few of the pecans left.
I brought a few pounds back with me after Thanksgiving, and they are almost all gone now.

If anyone else wants some tasty pecans.
My parents said they expect to have nuts until about Christmas.
They are available in Pearsall, Tx for $5/lb. Or the nuts can be shipped via UPS anywhere for actual shipping cost which is pretty cheap. To order nuts or get a shipping quote, give them a call at 830-334-258three or send them an email: patandalsmith at gmail dot com
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
I ordered 20 pounds and can't wait to devour the state tree nuts. They responded very promptly to my email.
Thanks for the post.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
They are gargantuan pecans and delicious. I can't get over how perfect the pecans are and the meat comes out in whole pieces each time with no effort. A work of art. Thank you very much!
currie-s
AG
SchrodingersExcellentCat: I'm glad you are enjoying the Pecans

I talked to my parents today and they still have cracked pecans available if anyone else wants some.

You can pick them up from my parent's house in Pearsall, Tx for $5/lb or they can be shipped reasonably for actual UPS shipping cost. To order nuts or request a shipping quote, call them at 830-334-258three or send them an email to patandalsmith at gmail dot com
currie-s
AG
I'm going to visit my parents tomorrow, so I'm sure I will eat my fair share of pecans and pecan pie. They still have some if you need a last minute Christmas gift, or just want to eat some tasty nuts over the holidays.
Rexter
I got my box the other day. The pecans are excellent. Tell the folks thanks again for me, and to kick the UPS driver so he delivers them to the right people next time.
currie-s
AG
Rexter: glad you like the nuts.
currie-s
AG
Talked to my parents yesterday, and they still have some pecans. They crack the nuts before they mail them, so they shell out very quickly.You can pick them up from my parent's house in Pearsall, Tx for $5/lb or they can be shipped reasonably for actual UPS shipping cost. To order nuts or request a shipping quote, call them at 830-334-258three or send them an email to patandalsmith at gmail dot com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.