Help Wanted for Tailgate Setup for Mizzou and LSU

922 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by adambryan87
adambryan87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got a pretty big setup (3 tents, two tv's, satellites, etc.) for the Mizzou and LSU games, and I am looking to hire 1-2 students to help me stake a spot, set everything up, and tear it all down. I will pay $250 total (per person) for the two games, and you must be able to commit to both games. It's not easy work, and I need someone who is going to be more concerned with doing a good job than rushing off to their own tailgate. If interested, call (don't text) me at twooneohfourone5onethreeoh5.
hot dog
AG
Do you need this student to camp out to snag your tailgate spot?
adambryan87
AG
I just hired someone, but thanks for your interest. I may be looking to hire for the entire season next year, so keep an eye out for me next summer. And to answer your question: yes and no. The spot I need isn't the the most prime real estate, so it doesn't require people to camp, but yes, I do need the person to stake it out for me - they could just show up about 11:50 and not have much competition for the area I use. Thanks again, and gig 'em.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.