WTB: Retaining wall blocks (Cypress/College Station Area)

604 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AGGIE70MAN
AGGIE70MAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm interested in purchasing some retaining wall blocks so I can do some landscaping around my front and back yards. I'm planning on using them for outlining a garden, circling around trees, outlining hedges, etc. just depending on how many I can get my hands on. I'm very willing to help a seller remove your used blocks from your yard if you are looking to make changes to your landscape. (I know I could buy some at Lowe's or Home Depot but I'm looking for some cheap one's since I recently bought the property and I can help someone remove unwanted blocks from their yard.) I'm in the Cypress area and frequently drive to College Station. Please send your pics of the blocks and your price to my username at Gmail. Below is a picture of some blocks I'm interested but I'm really open to any color/style.

Thanks

thaed137
AG
How many do you need. I have those exact blocks but probably only about 20 of them if that left over.
AGGIE70MAN
AG
I'm not exactly sure, kinda thinking about 40-50 but 20 would be a great start! Email me your price. aggie70man at gmail.com
UmustBKidding
City of College station has thousands of them buried in Wolf Pen drainage ditch and money pit. I'm sure no once would know if you optimized the location of them.
AGGIE70MAN
AG
Bump, still looking for blocks
nos7610
I've got about 500 or so. I will need to double check and see if they are what you are looking for. Can't remember. I want to say they are the same as the ones in the pic.
AGGIE70MAN
AG
Please email me a picture of them and your price. Thanks
nos7610
Sure no problem. Whats your email address?
AGGIE70MAN
AG
Aggie70man at gmail
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.