FS: 2012 23' Dutchmen 196RD Travel Trailer

2,685 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AgProgrammer
AgProgrammer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mAgnoliAg
AgProgrammer
AG
Open to all reasonable offers. Looking to move it relatively quickly!
AgProgrammer
AG
ttt
1208HawkTree
AG
How many does it sleep? Just curious, but was the roof revealed for a reason (leaks, etc), or is this just normal maintenance? I'm new to this, so pardon my ignorance. Nice rig.
AgProgrammer
AG
On the sleeping, the dinette makes into a full size bed and the couch into a jackknife bed. I would say you could comfortably sleep 4 small kids on the dinette and couch OR 2 adults. The main bed in the front is a Queen. So 4 adults or 2 adults and 4 kids.

The trailer has never had any leaks. Checking and re-caulking the roof is part of normal maintenance and should be done yearly. The roof itself is still original and in great shape since it's been kept in covered storage. Normal maintenance is just touch-up caulking around the vents, antenna, etc so that you don't have any leaks! Same goes for watching the caulk around the windows, doors, speakers, hookups, etc. Clear industrial silicone is what I've used on this trailer to make sure everything stays nice and sealed up.
AgProgrammer
AG
ttt
AgProgrammer
AG
Sold!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.