Lost Aggie Ring

1,064 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by bigtruckguy3500
Agism95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Class of '41 Aggie Ring was lost at the Rec Center last night.
Please let me know if you have seen it. There is a reward. My mother wears my grandfather's ring on her finger all the time. He passed away last October. This is very important to her.
agregg07
AG
Hopefully you have contacted the Rec Center about the lost ring. You might want to post this in the A&M Football and General forums, they get more traffic than this one.

Good luck finding the ring!
Agism95
I've posted this on a few of the boards. Even had my husband post it on a Premium board.
My mother has been to the Rec center twice talking with them. She is waiting for the manager to call her back to see about posting fliers. She filed a report with campus police. They will contact the Pawn shops. She submitted a report with the Association and the Corps Center. Later today she said she will contact the Eagle and the Batt.
Thanks!
understandingmom
Do you know if she lost it inside or outside? My neighbor metal detects for a hobby. He has found many valuables for people and can even search in water. He would be enthusiastic to help in any way a metal detector could be used.
Reply here with contact info and I can get you connected with him if interested. He works on campus.
Agism95
I have no idea where she lost it. She retraced her steps at the Rec. Not sure if she checked the parking lot though. You can email me at wendio at sudden link dot net
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Best of luck. The reward for any Aggie will be that they returned an Aggie ring.
I had mine stolen many years ago. I replaced it. I know this is not replaceable for you.
Lungblood
Hope you find it
Agism95
The Aggie ring has been found. Whoop!
We looked many times in the yard with no luck just in case the ring fell off before she left for the Rec Center. Just today we came home and the first place my daughter heads is to the yard to look one more time for the ring before my husband mowed. Voila. As soon as she stepped into the yard there it was. No telling how many times we have looked.
My mom promised my daughter dinner wherever she wanted and a trip to Justice. She is so ecstatic!
Thank you!
Hincemm
TatteredShoeLace
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Good news. Update campus police too
bigtruckguy3500
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.