Homebrewing supplies for sale

1,702 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by MWTrowbridge
sjislepilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For sale in south College Station. Email me with questions: bguard2011 at gmail dot com - I'm getting rid of all my bottling equipment and some odds and ends as I'm trying to move more into kegging. Shipping can be a real PITA when ordering this stuff new - so it's often times worth while to get used when you dont have to pay an arm and a leg for that.

Anyway, here is the inventory:

- 6 x 12 packs of 22 oz. beer bottles, all in good shape (I'll throw in the bottle brushes too for fun) - $60 for the lot. This is enough to do 15 gallons of beer. If you're going to bottle this is the way to go!

- 2 x single blast bottle washers - $10 for the pair

- 1 x better bottle racking adapter, for, comes with installation rod (works well to avoid transfer of yeast an sediment, they are like $30 new) - asking) $20

- 2 x spring tip bottle fillers (uh these are really cheap but if you want them to sweeten a deal we can throw them in) - free with a purchase

- 1 x vinator bottle rinser (for quick rinse with sanitizing solution) - $10

- 1 x Ferrari colt capper (this thing is the bees knees) - $30

- 1 x 4 gallon stainless steel pot - $15

Here are some pics, I'll try to kind of do them in order:

Edit to update items still available.
eluwak5447
AG
Thanks for the carboys and the bottle tree. Sorry I was pre occupied when I showed up.
sjislepilot
AG
No worries! Rain didn't help either. Glass Carboys and bottle tree gone!

Friday bump - still got tons of bottles, wort chiller, odds and ends and fermenting/bottling buckets for sale!

GIDDYUP
ajn142
AG
Interested in the hydrometer and capper, email in profile, try to send one your way later.
sjislepilot
AG
I tried looking for your email but it wasn't showing up. Anyway, you have mine. Feel free to shoot me an email. I can meet all this week.
sjislepilot
AG
Bump... Make me an offer and bundle. I'm ready to see some stuff move.
AGGIE70MAN
AG
Standard wort chiller still available?
sjislepilot
AG
Some things have been spoken for but bottles, bottle capper, and cleaning equipment still available. As well as stainless steel brewing pot
sjislepilot
AG
Bump. BTHO OLE MISS
sjislepilot
AG
Bump
MWTrowbridge
Do you still have any of it or any other goodies to part with?

~Michael
739-2246
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.