F/S Formal Dining Room Table, Chairs, and China Cabinet

1,109 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by goodman
goodman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For Sale: Formal dining room table, chairs, and china cabinet. Pictures are in the link. I am in Belton, but I can potentially deliver to College Station during a game weekend. I will offer a discount or free delivery to College Station for an Aggie.

Link to Craigslist Ad

Beautiful Lexington solid cherry china hutch and buffet (2 pieces). Hutch has mirrored back with 2 glass shelves and lights. Buffet has 2 cabinets with a shelf and 4 drawers--the top drawer has 3 compartments lined with velvet--perfect for silverware. Wonderful detail and craftsmanship, in excellent condition. (Items pictured inside china cabinet are not included.)

Lexington solid cherry wood table with 8 chairs. The table has two leafs that come with it, each measuring 15 inches. The table without the leafs measures 66 inches long, with both leafs 96 inches. The table does have some minor imperfections. There is some wood damage to the top of the table, two spots where the wood is slighly worn. There is also some minor imperfections to one of the leafs which has been corrected with wood marker. It was stored prior to us getting it and was slightly damaged while being stored in a garage. All 8 chairs are in great condition.
goodman
Bump for the weekend. I can deliver to CS if you let me know in the next two hours.
goodman
Price Reduced: Now asking $1200
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.