FS: 8.5' x 18' Trailer

4,155 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Sensei John Kreese
klbevan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My In-Laws purchased this trailer to haul their 4-Wheeler's around the country on a little summer trip. It worked well for them but they have little need for it now and are looking to sell it.

The spare tire is useless but the wheel still looks useful, so I kept it on there. The lights worked last month, but didn't work last week. The tool box comes with the trailer. The 4 useful tires were replaced for their trip and are still in good shape.

Looking to get $800 for it. Located in Houston

Blue Bell Ag
AG
That is a fair price. I wish I had not recently purchased a similar trailer, which by the way I paid almost twice the price of this one.
rossuvet12
AG
Still available? How old of a trailer is it? In good condition? Definitely interested but would need to get a spare tire.

Thanks
klbevan
I'm not sure how old it is. It was purchased this March for a trip that my wife's parents went on. They hauled three 4- wheelers up to Michigan then over to Montana and then back to their ranch outside of Houston. They had no issues with the trailer.

Two weeks ago, i picked the trailer up from the ranch and drove it back to Houston (about an hour trip) without any issues. As blue bell stated, this is a pretty good deal for a trailer this size and I'm just looking to move it as my wife wants it out of the driveway.

The trailer is being sold as is and your welcome to come take a look at it.
jdag9
AG
I'd like to come look at it. jdaag97 at gmail
klbevan
Email sent. Please let me know if you have any issues viewing it.
klbevan
Trailer's still available. Would like to move this soon. Willing to entertain offers.
VanZandt92
Dang I need a trailer, but that is long! I don't have a place for one quite that long.
Jasonla
Interested if it's still available. You can email me at fantom Beats @ yahoo or call/text 979 220 seven 8 three 4.
doubleag91
AG
I don't think I've ever seen a trailer built quite like that.
klbevan
Price reduced to $900.
nancydeedavis
klbevan
Price reduced to $800 and I'll bring it to College Station this weekend if anyone's still interested.
pasquale
AG
send me an email if trailer still available. what part of houston ?

thanks. got the email
klbevan
Still for sale.
aggieswmr04
If it is still available my parents are interested. What part of town are you located in? How can we set up a time to meet?

Thanks.
klbevan
I live near 610 and 290, timbergrove area. I'll be here for the rest of the day today and am in town and home by 7 PM most days during the week.
klbevan
Bump
Rodo
AG
That is one odd looking trailer. Looks unstable with the narrow wheelbase. I'll give you $600 for it.

Rodo
klbevan
Rodo,

The wheelbase is standard size, the width of the platform makes it look more narrow than it is.

Email klbevan08 at gmail dot com and we can discuss further if you'd like.

Sensei John Kreese
AG
nm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.