FS - Colt Anaconda .44, Ruger MKII 22LR, S&W M&P Shield 9mm

5,993 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by GTBullitt68
GTBullitt68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm currently in the process of cleaning out my gun safe and have come across a couple of pistols I no longer use and need to make room for more inventory. Pistols and prices are listed below. Located in Fort Worth and face-to-face transactions only.

Colt Anaconda .44 with 8" barrel with case - $1,700

Ruger MKII Stainless 22LR - $400

S&W M&P Shield 9mm with safety and TruGlo TFO night sights, and Nate Squared Tactical Professional series holster (never worn). Only 50 rounds have been fired through this gun. Shield SOLD Still have NIB S&W Shield 8-round Mag and holster for sale. Asking $90 OBO for both.

All pistols have been meticulously maintained and are in like new condition. Thanks for looking.

Prices updated
crb87
AG
Is the a Colt box the original box with matching end label? You can email me at texasaggie09@live.com if you'd like. Thanks
GTBullitt68
AG
It's in the original plastic box but doesn't have an end label. Thanks.
hopeandrealchange
I will give you 1500 for the colt.
GTBullitt68
AG
Hope - thank you for the offer. There are some on gunbroker going for over $2k right now and I believe $1,800 is a fair price. You can email me at username at gmail.com if you want to discuss price in private. There is some room for negotiation but I believe $1,500 is too low. Thanks.
GTBullitt68
AG
Double post.

[This message has been edited by gtbullitt68 (edited 9/1/2014 1:26p).]
NWE
AG
Gawd that Colt is purty.
GTBullitt68
AG
Thanks NWE! It looks even better in person.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Are you coming to BCS for any football games?
GTBullitt68
AG
Sadly I won't be making it to a game this year. We just had a baby last month so I had to forfeit games this season.
GTBullitt68
AG
Update: Just found another 8-round mag for the Shield 9mm. This will be included in the sale. There are now 3 total magazines with the gun. Thanks
NWE
AG
nm
GTBullitt68
AG
Weekend bump and prices updated
hopeandrealchange
I will put my offer back on the table for the colt if we can meet in Aggieland. Or I will trade you a blued python for it.
GTBullitt68
AG
quote:
I will put my offer back on the table for the colt if we can meet in Aggieland. Or I will trade you a blued python for it.
Thanks Hope! Sadly, I wont be making any trips to Aggieland this year. We just had a baby last month so we won't be making any trips in the near future.
crb87
AG
quote:

If you want to sell your Python outright then please shoot me at email. I'm in Aggieland as well. texasaggie09@live.com
GTBullitt68
AG
Shield 9mm has been sold and OP has been updated. Thanks!
TatteredShoeLace
AG
Out of curiosity, you mind sharing how much the Shield went for with those sights? Or at least your starting offer?
GTBullitt68
AG
I got $425 for it with the sights.
resmith09
AG
GT-

Can you tell me a bit more about the Colt? When you bought it, how many rounds through, etc.?
GTBullitt68
AG
I bought it about 3 years ago and have never fired it. I'm not sure how many rounds the previous owner fired through it but it doesn't appear to be many. The gun is in almost perfect shape with no scratches or blemishes.
highvelocity
AG
to the person that posted about the blued python...id be interested in that.

and also Bullitt, do you actually have a 68 bullitt??
GTBullitt68
AG
Yes I do have an actual 68 Bullitt. It was originally a 1968 GT 390 fastback in it's former life. Sadly by the time I found it, someone had wrecked it and done a crappy job welding it back together. I finished resto-moding/restoring it about 6 years ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.