ISO: go pro

1,081 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by wrinkledink
Barnett91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for a hero 3 silver or black. Need it ASAP.
Nor7
AG
Get a gear pro. I bought one for $50 and it came with a lot of the stuff you have to pay extra for with the go pro. Plus it has all the same specs.
CFTXAG10
AG
Anybody else had a similar experience with the gear pro?
FSGuide
I have one GoPro and two Gear Pro. GoPro takes much better video but my main complain is the sound. When I use either one of my Gear Pro cameras the sound track is off by a couple of seconds. For example I've used all three cameras on helicopter hog hunts. The GoPro video & sound match up. But with the video from both GearPro cameras you can see the gun shoot and see dust fly where the bullets hit and then 3 or 4 seconds later you hear the gun shooting. Same thing with people talking. Its like an old chinese movie or something. But if you are gonna strip the audio out anyway, the GearPro is a lot cheaper. I got mine for about 1/5 the cost of my GoPro.
Barnett91
Thanks for the advice. Bumpy.
GigemAgs31
AG
I've got a Hero 3 Silver, with several mounts/cases (chest, helmet, floaty backdoor etc). Make me an offer
Barnett91
How long have you had it?
wrinkledink
AG
http://www.foxoffer.com/sjcam-sj4000-wifi-1080p-full-hd-action-camera-sport-dvr-p-763.html#.VC1ib_ldVp8

I have the non-wifi version and it's great for the price.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.