FS: 295 acres in Central TX - for sale by owner

3,625 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SPSAg05
SPSAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For sale by owner - 295.13 acres 1.5 miles west of Cross Plains in Callahan County.

- Cultivation, brush, and improved grasses
- Water: Three surface tanks, and "Dinner Branch" of Turkey Creek located through property
- Paved frontage on north side of property - FM 2287
- Strong, sound perimeter fences
- Excellent hunting: deer, turkeys, dove, quail, and hogs

- 45 minutes from Abilene, 1.5 hours from San Angelo, 2 hours from Ft. Worth and Wichita Falls, 2.5 hours from Dallas and Waco, 3 hours from Midland, Lubbock, and Austin, 3.5 hours from San Antonio

Private message me or e-mail me at SPSAg05(at)hotmail.com for more information. Pictures upon request.

[This message has been edited by SPSAg05 (edited 5/29/2014 11:20a).]
trickplay
Is the Cross Timbers area really considered Central Texas? We've got 900 acres around the Comanche area. I haven't seen the place, but for anyone looking for some good hunting, you need to look into this.
SPSAg05
AG
Haha....Cross Plains is kind of in an awkward gray area when it comes to defining the state by "west," "central," etc.

"West-central," maybe?

I just went with central because it's not too far from Brady, which is considered to be the geographical center of the state.

SPSAg05
AG
Bump...
mleroyl
!!! I've been hunting on the north side of 2287 since the early 80's. Dad and my Uncle had a small bit of property there. Small world. PM inbound.
SPSAg05
AG
e-mail sent
SPSAg05
AG
Bump - Property now listed on landsoftexas.com

http://www.landsoftexas.com/texas/land-for-sale/295-acres-in-Callahan-County-Texas/id/1914186
SPSAg05
AG
Bump - land still available. Great for hunting/fishing and for cattle. Check out the listing on Lands of Texas, and message me/e-mail me if you have any questions I can answer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.