FS - HUGE, well constructed wood/laminate desk!

2,207 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tailgate88
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When we bought our house I had a friend of mine who builds cabinets for a local construction company build me a large desk for my office. I used it for several years but it has been sitting neglected for a few years and now we want to turn the office space into a play room for our kids. So, the desk has to go.

This thing is huge! From the wall to the front corner is approx. 80 inches on the "short" side and 96 inches on the long side. There is a recessed area for a keyboard. The laminate was as close to Aggie Maroon as we could find. You can see it has come off the edges in a few places, but I have those pieces and you could easily reapply with wood glue.

It looks dirty in the pictures but if you hit it with some windex it will clean right up. Sorry for the trashy pictures, we're trying to get that room cleaned up and I wanted to leave some items on it so you could get a sense of how big it is.

If you buy it, you (and a buddy I'm sure) will have to come disassemble it and haul it. I can't deliver. This thing is very well made out of solid wood and it is heavy. We live out near Wellborn. The top sets on top and is screwed in, so you'll just have to unscrew that and take the top, then the bottom breaks up into sections. There is a three drawer file cabinet on each side, right and left.

The price is - not much if it's going to a good home - especially if an Aggie student. But that said, first come first served - I just want someone to get some use out of it (and my kids are bugging me about the playroom...)

PM or email admin---at---pelitech---dot---com if interested.

Gig 'em!

iisanaggie
AG
How much?
Tailgate88
AG
You have an Ag tag, so come and get it! I just want it gone and preferably to another Aggie.
iisanaggie
AG
I am out of town until tomorrow night. I will go measure my office and see if it will fit and get back to you.
Tailgate88
Chase
AG
My daughter could use that if it isn't spoken for...let me know.
iisanaggie
AG
Chase is welcome to it. I do not think it is going to fit. Thanks for posting!
Tailgate88
AG
PM sent.
Tailgate88
AG
Chase, still want it? No response to my PM. Anyone else interested?
JBLHAG03
AG
You should clean it up if you really want to get rid of it.
Chase
AG
Definitely want it -- just been a busy week.
Tailgate88
AG
Bump! Still have this desk - who wants it? PM me or post an email address.
Tailgate88
AG
Desk is gone. Carry on.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.