Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dr. Gates Breaks Cover

482,474 Views | 1627 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by roygbell
Ags-R-Better
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hell, I'll get in on this...

Dr/SOD Gates, can you "subcontract" my "services" to "discretely" "remove" any "unwanted" "persons" from the planet?

That would be really cool!

Oh and thanks for all you did for A&M.

Look forward to "hearing" from you soon.

-ARB

[This message has been edited by Ags-R-Better (edited 12/11/2006 2:48p).]
AgDC
quote:
My daughter works in DC, and they do have a Texas A&M Club up there. I'm sure they would welcome you as a member.

Muster speaker at least.
bmfvet
AG
Thanks for everything you've done for Aggieland. Hate to see you go, but the country needs you somewhere else. Keep up the good work up in Yankeeville!
91AggieLawyer
AG
One of these days, someone's going to break the news that 91AggieLawyer really is ____. Let's just hope the following terms are not mentioned in that post:

San Quinten
Disbarred
Impeached
Execution

anaggiemom
S
AgDC, that thought did cross my mind.
erin2003
AG
From all of us who were on campus for bonfire & the aftermath, and then got to watch you help bring A&M back, a sincere thank you. If you do for the defense department what you did for us, this will be one heck of a country. Gig 'em!
wessimo
wessimo
norton99
AG
Will Gates beat Fran's Stache for number of posts and views?
blacksmith21
AG
Thanks & Gig 'em. I appreciate the direction that you have pointed our university and good luck Beating the Hell Outta terrorists!!
child of grace
S
Dr. Gates,

I don't know if you'll come back and read through this thread. I sincerely hope that you do.

Our paths crossed briefly after the Oklahoma game last month and I let you know that you would be missed. I am grateful for the opportunity to tell you why.

I have been so blessed to live in Aggieland almost all of my life. I've seen many presidents of TAMU come and go. I cannot recall a more beloved president of this fine University.

The changes you initiated were sweeping. There aren't many people who would have thought such change was possible, let alone possible without alienating folks. Your leadership skills and ability to relate to people from all walks of life absolutely amazes me.

I truly believe God placed you here when we needed you, and now our country needs you. Godspeed, sir. Thank you for even more than your service. Thank you for your sincerity.

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Gig'em and God Bless!
BTHO terrorism!
Peter Gibbons
Dr. Freakin' Gates!!!!!

BTHO Terrorists!!!
boxing after dark
AG
Dr. Gates is the man!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/9866661/1

I think that this story was triggered by the fact that nothing newsworthy has ever happend on the shoddy CBS sportsline message boards and the fact that sports writers love to try and make their job feel less menail and unimportant than they actually are.

Gig 'Em Dr. Gates, and if you ARE reading this, Kim Jong Il, YOU SUCK and your last grasp at luxury and power is literally killing your people.

TexAgs: amazing
CBSsportsline: teh suck

EDIT: law school finals are bad for motor skills

[This message has been edited by blindey (edited 12/12/2006 4:14p).]
Chinese Democracy
If you're really Dr. Gates, prove it by having patch disappear forever.
TurboVelo
AG
My reply to the CBS Sportsline writer:

"I just wanted to drop a note and tell you how impressed I am with how shallow and short sighted you are. Dr. Gates was a President of a university. He lurked on a message board about that university. He is interested in the opinions, thoughts, and ideas of his constituents.

And you bash him? I wish more of our public servants were in tune with the opinions, thoughts, and ideas of their constituents."
AgRyan04
My advice is to ignore the CBS guy....the more mail he gets the more valuable he is to his editors. Next thing you know he's got his own TV show (ala Stephen A. Smith)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Check out "Texas A&M & Baseball In No Particular Order"
at tamu-and-baseball.com
bkellyslim
Removed:09182020
AG
Thanks for everything Dr. Gates. Sorry for being grouchy on the Corps Brass thread.

Oh yea, BTHO the terrorists
nomad2007
AG
Yea, well, this CBS column is written by a guy who doesn't know you are supposed to capitalize Secretary of Defense.

[This message has been edited by nomad2007 (edited 12/13/2006 12:46p).]
Guinea
i sent doyel a nice message.
AggieRob93
AG
Dr. Gates, this university - no, this family was blessed to have you, even for as short a time as it has been. May your conscience continue to guide you in the decisions you will soon be making in Washington D.C., and may all your future endeavours fulfill you as the A&M presidency apparently has. Good luck, and God indeed bless.

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.
oldarmy1
AG
I too had to reply to CBS Sports. Here's what I wrote:

Dear gregg (not capitalized because you obviously do not feel the need to capitalize important names like "Secretary of Defense",

You are a simple minded, envious little boy.

That is all...carry on,

Gary
BroInChrist94
AG
Gig'em USA!
aggiez98
AG
You are coming back right?
agkyle03
AG
Somebody call Matt Drudge!
Frok
teleag86
God Bless America and God Bless you, Dr. Gates!
Our prayers are with you.
JMH
AG
I will be execute.
txagchad
BRP
Gig'em Doc.
aggies84
Add Dr. Gates to the reasons why I am so proud to be associated with Texas A&M... nothing but first class.

Thanks for your service, Dr. Gates, and I hope you return to Aggieland after you save our country.
My Kelko
AG
Might as well post, everyone else has.
hatchback
AG
Thanks Dr. Gates for everthing that you have done at Texas A&M University. Being present at the "impromptu" good-bye gathering was one of the greatest things I've been apart of in the past 2 1/2 years.

BTHO terrorism!
MavAg09
AG
Thanks and Gig 'Em sir!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.