Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Josh Reynolds to Denver

4,616 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by 12mn95
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hated to see Josh leave the Detroit Aggies, but good for him

Quote:

The Broncos are signing former Lions wide receiver Josh Reynolds to a two-year deal worth as much as $14 million, a source with knowledge of the terms of the deal confirmed to The Athletic.
Reynolds was a key figure for a Lions offense that has featured one of the NFL's best passing attacks during the past two seasons. He caught 40 passes for 608 yards and five touchdowns in 2023 and now becomes a key target for whomever the Broncos start at quarterback this season.
Reynolds was one of the top offensive weapons still available on the free-agent market. He was the No. 26 player on the top-150 list of free agents compiled by Randy Mueller, the former NFL general manager who is now a personnel analyst at The Athletic.
StinkyPinky
AG
Agreed. Would have loved to see him stay with Detroit but hopefully great things will be in store for him in Denver. Better city to live in so there's that. Good to see him get paid.
The Banned
Glad he got paid. That team is in rough shape. Hope he can thrive despite that
NewEra2023
AG
Will never forget his critical drops in the NFC Championship. DC put them in positions to win. They would have if he catches what hit his hands.
That's tough.

Aggie Class of 2026
Good deal
NoahAg
Good for him on the money front, but what a crappy team to land with. Literally no one there that can throw him the ball.
texastexastexas
AG
Yeah, but $14 million to live near the mountains ain't a bad deal in my book.
achooooo
NewEra2023 as an Aggie grad and life long Lion fan, I will never forget those two drops. Gut punches.
AgsMyDude
AG
That's more than his career earnings through his first 7 years (12.3M)

Nice
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Josh Reynolds received a good deal from the Denver Broncos. Hopefully, he can thrive under Sean Payton's offense and with whoever their starting quarterback will be.
lagoag
Good for Josh, and like several have said Denver's not a bad place to live.
war hymn aggie
AG
Good for Josh.

He's married to a hot Aggie as well.
dixichkn
AG
Will definitely get more opportunity without Amon Ra and LaPorta hogging all the targets
Divining Rod
yeah, those guys that actually catch the ball seem to hog all the passes. Not surprised Detroit didn't keep him.
12mn95
AG
NewEra2023 said:

Will never forget his critical drops in the NFC Championship. DC put them in positions to win. They would have if he catches what hit his hands.
That's tough.

yeah..I am sure that factored into them not keeping him...man i wish he caught those balls...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.