Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Post your onlyfans @

10,433 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by JOHN2010
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm assuming that's the only way you animals are affording tickets to THE GAME this year.

BaileyAg
AG
Careful...(i think he's a cop)
Al Bula
AG
Irony: paid more money to see The King at Kyle Field than I have spent on Aggie Football at Kyle Field in over a decade.

There are very few things in life I will spend money on that will not offer a direct return, so music entertainment in this case has more utility for me than Aggie Football.

Fishing, on the other hand, is something i know I can drop money on and have a bad day but it is still spent outdoors and I challenge myself and be out in nature.

Spending money where I am a spectator in a contest between 18-24 year olds is not where it's at for me.

So there is no need to feel bad when others are spending stupid money on a bunch of mostly low IQ folks playing grab ass.

Find a real hobby instead of being FOMO'ed by social media-loving, agenda-driven people who have no impact on your own life.
Woods Ag
AG
If I had a ticket I'd sell it yesterday
The Collective
AG
It is the worst time to buy on the secondary market
KCup17
AG
I'm still upset they relocated faculty to the student section. Frustrates me to see those tickets sold to opposing fans.
Al Bula
AG
KCup17 said:

I'm still upset they relocated faculty to the student section. Frustrates me to see those tickets sold to opposing fans.
im sure part of the libcommie hiring process at A&M is exploiting the ticket allotment to faculty as a side hustle is now part of the overall benefits package.
Bloc323
Quote:

im sure part of the libcommie hiring process at A&M
Pot meet Dork.
AggieArchitect04
AG
No need to buy now.

Just wait until halfway through the season when sip loses half their games and their fans start offloading their tickets and crying about how great 2005 was.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
If tickets remain that hight, the game atmosphere will be dull.
wangus12
AG
Had a sip patient yesterday that was complaining about how expensive the tickets were already for that game. Told him he shouldn't go because his blood pressure was already bad and doesn't need to get worse
scoodogg
AG
Just because they're listed for that doesn't mean anyone is buying. Ticket prices for big games are always crazy way out in advance. They looked like this for the 2013 Alabama game when the Johnny hype was huge. Come game week, you could find tickets for a little above cost.

Now... if we're both undefeated going into this game, I have no idea what that ticket price will look like.
oneeyedag
Bordercolliefeetpics.com
Sheltiegrinchfeet.com
TX_Aggie37
AG
Al Bula said:

Irony: paid more money to see The King at Kyle Field than I have spent on Aggie Football at Kyle Field in over a decade.

There are very few things in life I will spend money on that will not offer a direct return, so music entertainment in this case has more utility for me than Aggie Football.

Fishing, on the other hand, is something i know I can drop money on and have a bad day but it is still spent outdoors and I challenge myself and be out in nature.

Spending money where I am a spectator in a contest between 18-24 year olds is not where it's at for me.

So there is no need to feel bad when others are spending stupid money on a bunch of mostly low IQ folks playing grab ass.

Find a real hobby instead of being FOMO'ed by social media-loving, agenda-driven people who have no impact on your own life.
Hey cool man
Actual Talking Thermos
Al Bula said:

You are posting in a college football forum
Actual Talking Thermos
scoodogg said:

Just because they're listed for that doesn't mean anyone is buying. Ticket prices for big games are always crazy way out in advance. They looked like this for the 2013 Alabama game when the Johnny hype was huge. Come game week, you could find tickets for a little above cost.

Now... if we're both undefeated going into this game, I have no idea what that ticket price will look like.
Tickets were nuts for that game right up until kickoff. People were offering $750 plus per ticket outside the stadium day of for sure. It was kind of a hard decision not to sell ours.
20ag07
This is always stupid this time of year. I can't sell my tix until August on Seat Geek even if I want to (which I don't for this game), because I don't have them to transfer/list yet.
greg.w.h
AG
20ag07 said:

This is always stupid this time of year. I can't sell my tix until August on Seat Geek even if I want to (which I don't for this game), because I don't have them to transfer/list yet.
I don't believe the goal of season tickets is necessarily to democratize scalping…
20ag07
Of course not- it's not why I have them.

I'm just saying you can't in the traditional marketplace, so looking at it now is stupid clickbait.
12thMan9
AG
"Spending money where I am a spectator in a contest between 18-24 year olds is not where it's at for me."

But spending that much on a old geezer for a 1 time event when you could buy the records/CD/download the music is smart.

Ronnie '88
one safe place
I remember selling my ticket to the 1977 sip game for $20 or $25 because I was headed to the deer lease, Some girl bought it and I felt a little guilty for getting as much as I did, lol.

I wouldn't pay 1/4 the listed prices shown. As others have said, once they and we lose a game or two or three, if key players get injured, those prices will drop closer to game time.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Actual Talking Thermos said:

Al Bula said:

You are posting in a college football forum
We could all use a dose of reality.
Jbob04
AG
Al Bula said:

Bob Wills is coming to Kyle Field?
Pepe SiIvia
AG
Al Bula said:

Oh look at you, you're so special. Imagine acting like this on a forum dedicated to Aggie football. Weirdo.
Pepe SiIvia
AG
Bro said "challenge himself" by fishing outdoors. Lmfao, you were challenging yourself with a hobby that others use to survive around the world. The only challenge you had that day was deciding which pair of Costas to wear while you were on the way to sit on your ass and catch fish.
Sbisa Chef
KCup17 said:

That's the secret plan. sips will pay for that, and we profit.
Thanks and Gig'em!
Sbisa Chef
one safe place said:

I remember selling my ticket to the 1977 sip game for $20 or $25 because I was headed to the deer lease, Some girl bought it and I felt a little guilty for getting as much as I did, lol.

I wouldn't pay 1/4 the listed prices shown. As others have said, once they and we lose a game or two or three, if key players get injured, those prices will drop closer to game time.
Yes. Yes..

Let the prices drop. I don't care about watching key players. I care about beating the piss out of the team with that god-awful logo on their helmets.
Thanks and Gig'em!
Sharpshooter
AG
Old here. WTH is Onlyfans?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
NewsyJohnson
AG
uh, no lol. the atmosphere will be amazing regardless.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
NewsyJohnson said:

uh, no lol. the atmosphere will be amazing regardless.
I hope so.

But... in general, the people who can pay that are older and wealthy. Students will, sadly, be enticed to sell.

I just think you're replacing the people who make noise with those who are less likely to do so.

I'm not quite in the "blue hair" category but I'm way less noisy than I was when I was a student.
Gilligan
AG
What can I get for two tix in Field Box 9 - 25 yard line?

Would it pay for the rest of the season?
Gilligan
AG
All joking aside it just might...

Hmmm
arontc09
AG
An adult pay for original content platform. Do not Google on your work PC.
Dad
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

No need to buy now.

Just wait until halfway through the season when sip loses half their games and their fans start offloading their tickets and crying about how great 2005 was.
Same for our fans.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.