Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jimbo Sighting

18,179 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Bryanisbest
20ag07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At Planet Fitness of all ****ty gyms lololol. Spending that buyout money frugally.

Still rocking maroon Adidas gear.

AggieArchitect04
AG
Oh NOW he decides to get in shape
Flashdiaz
AG
good for him. Don't really care for folks taking pics of him at the gym as he's trying to get healthier.

That being said, he has the money, he should go to a better gym.
20ag07
Quote:

Don't really care for folks taking pics of him at the gym as he's trying to get healthier.
A classier gym would give him more privacy…
fla_agfan
At least he wasn't in the lady's locker room
htxag09
AG
What city?
Ugly
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

Yes? What would you do if you suddenly went from 16 hour days to nothing but free time? Do you think that people in stressful jobs gain weight because they just don't like going to the gym? This is a weird comment.
Unemployed
AG
Can't spend all that money if you're dead so gotta stay healthy.
AG
Flashdiaz said:

good for him. Don't really care for folks taking pics of him at the gym as he's trying to get healthier.

Weights are weights.

I loved working out at the old Deware field house. Don't know how all the metrosexual men do it at places with air conditioning and a smoothie bar.
1991sir
To me, that guys a little older then Jimbo. I don't think that's him.
AG1996
Just working on getting a few more hugs at home
Ag_EE_88
AG
LIl fish mad:
12mn95
AG
1991sir said:

To me, that guys a little older then Jimbo. I don't think that's him.
Jimbo's own son seems to think that's him...if that helps you
Flashdiaz
AG
lol DeWare was cool.

But there's something to be said for girls in yoga pants at those fancy air-conditioned places.

AggieArchitect04
AG
Ugly said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

Yes? What would you do if you suddenly went from 16 hour days to nothing but free time? Do you think that people in stressful jobs gain weight because they just don't like going to the gym? This is a weird comment.
Lol. Weird comment? Every head coach we've hired the last 3-4 times has gotten noticeably fatter once they join our staff. That's what's weird.

He's got $45 million in the bank and he's at a discount gym. Also weird.

And there will always be excuses for being fat and not taking care of yourself. He had access to state of the art equipment and a nutritionist...resources most don't have.

I guess being fat is just part of the job to you? 16 hours/day and a home loss to App State. Give me a ****ing break.

infinity ag
Looks like Jimbo but slimmer... but then I will trust his son's comment that makes it seem like Jimbo.

Either way, I have no hate for Jimbo at all. He tried, but did not succeed. Not much different from almost all our other coaches. Even Slocum failed. Jimbo did not "steal" any money, the university fired him and they signed a deal to do so. All fair and square.

I wish Jimbo the best of luck forward, I hope he finds a good school to coach, he still has a few more years before he retires.
Bostradamus
planet fitness is prison yard gym
sonnysixkiller
AG
Holy crap leave the man alone already.
WaldoWings
sonnysixkiller said:

Holy crap leave the man alone already.

I agree. I know he is filthy rich but he probably feels like the world's biggest loser. The man is down (but very rich, yes). Still, no need for kicking, now.
alamogeorge
AG
Flashdiaz said:

The weights weigh exactly the same.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
BaileyAg
AG
infinity ag said:

Looks like Jimbo but slimmer... but then I will trust his son's comment that makes it seem like Jimbo.

Either way, I have no hate for Jimbo at all. He tried, but did not succeed. Not much different from almost all our other coaches. Even Slocum failed. Jimbo did not "steal" any money, the university fired him and they signed a deal to do so. All fair and square.

I wish Jimbo the best of luck forward, I hope he finds a good school to coach, he still has a few more years before he retires.

Bregxit
AG
20ag07 said:

Quote:

Don't really care for folks taking pics of him at the gym as he's trying to get healthier.
He just wants to be in a judgement free zone.
Ag Tag
Bregxit said:

20ag07 said:

Quote:

Jimbo has just got to be himself.
TMartin

If Jimbo is trying to get in shape he has to be hunting work. I thought he would move to West Virginia or back to Florida since that's the area he recruited the hardest.
greg.w.h
AG
4 said:

Flashdiaz said:

Weights are weights.

I loved working out at the old Deware field house. Don't know how all the metrosexual men do it at places with air conditioning and a smoothie bar.
Virtue signaling doing weights in a sauna sounds equally stupid.
12thMan9
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

Ugly said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

Lol. Weird comment? Every head coach we've hired the last 3-4 times has gotten noticeably fatter once they join our staff. That's what's weird.

He's got $45 million in the bank and he's at a discount gym. Also weird.

And there will always be excuses for being fat and not taking care of yourself. He had access to state of the art equipment and a nutritionist...resources most don't have.

I guess being fat is just part of the job to you? 16 hours/day and a home loss to App State. Give me a ****ing break.

You could tell when Sherman put on weight?
Ronnie '88
hwcdec
Surprised he doesn't have a top of the line gym at home….don't think money would be an issue
waynoinfrisco
infinity ag
hwcdec said:

Surprised he doesn't have a top of the line gym at home….don't think money would be an issue

Working out at home isn't much fun. People buy a lot of equipment and end up not using it. I did not get one for my house either. I pay a lot more at a Lifetime gym. At least people are there, it's more fun to go.
htxag09
AG
infinity ag said:

hwcdec said:

Working out at home isn't much fun. People buy a lot of equipment and end up not using it. I did not get one for my house either. I pay a lot more at a Lifetime gym. At least people are there, it's more fun to go.
But everyone is different and their opinions of fun are different.

I wouldn't find a bunch or random slap dicks needing to take awkward pictures of me to post on the internet fun....
Charlie Conway
htxag09 said:

infinity ag said:

hwcdec said:

But everyone is different and their opinions of fun are different.

I wouldn't find a bunch or random slap dicks needing to take awkward pictures of me to post on the internet fun....
yeah I don't think anybody would find that fun, but it's also not behavior that should be acceptable at a public gym either
Sgt. Hartman
AG
He is not there to work out. He is buying the place as an investment. He has to invest his $ somewhere
HtownWilly12
Bregxit said:

20ag07 said:

Quote:

Underrated comment. These nerds on Texags may not get the reference here. Don't imagine many have been to the gym much less a Planet Fitness lol
StinkyPinky
AG
hwcdec said:

Jimbo learned from Petrino that you have to go where the talent is at to be successful.
EliteZags
AG
is that the place that's like $18 a year
TAMUallen
AG
EliteZags said:

is that the place that's like $18 a year

They have "The Lunk Alarm is a siren used to enforce our Judgment Free policy. The Lunk Alarm helps maintain a Judgement Free atmosphere by stopping a Lunk in his/her tracks."

Aka if you make too much noise with weights or grunting... the siren goes off

Same place that has commercials with the fat Megan the stallion as a spokesperson
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.