Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Marcus Buckley

106,184 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by
Jimmy Conway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Greates moment = Leland winning the Heisman
TAMC66
Marcus Buckley holds the record for the fastest touchdown scored to begin a game in Aggie history.

You can look it up if you were not there in person (I was) or saw it on tv.
TAMC66
Marcus Buckley holds the record for the fastest touchdown to start a game in Aggie history.
BQ93
AG
He also threw for a TD, ran for a TD, and caught that throwback from Curtis Dickey in the Holiday bowl.
InternetFan02
AG
Just want to clarify one thing...

The "Blitz Brothers" were Jose Canseco and Mark McGwire. I'll never forget when Canseco had the football bounce off of his head...

SirGIGalot
AG
I think you all are confusing Marcus Buckley with Marcus Heard. Wasn't Heard the unsung hero of the Tornado Bowl against 'Bama many years ago?
rbtexan
S
jeez and to think I started all this with one innocent little reply....
AG 73
AG
Buckley went on to greater heights after football and was a great Hit on Firing Line!
GoldenTriangleAg89
No, Marcus Buckley went on to become a conservative columnist, author, and editor of National Review
49erag
What an ass-clown this CU@Kyle must be.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
And he's been around since 01. What a mistake to make now!
ZoneClubber
AG
CU boy, come take your licks like a man, and tell us more about your memories of Aggie Football lore. What the hell, it's the offseason.
old-Rudyjax
ACtually, it was zone that started all this.
Mameluke
AG
CU@kyle, we all still love you. come back to us
yippee2
AG
People - give him a break. You have riden this horse to death. I don't blame him for not coming back.

Haven't you ever goofed up?
TAMU98AG
What about when Kyle Bryant kicked a 71 yard field goal in 1976?

Or, when Emory Bellard castrated a rhinocerous in the middle of Kyle Field in a rain storm?

Or, when Bubba Bean passed for 414 yards against Boston College, and a little known QB named Joe Montana?

Gig'EM!!!
Gravy
AG
How about that time it started raining a whole lot, and MoneyMaker and ButterBean started wrestling in the middle of Kyle. MoneyMaker was about to win and John Candy jumped in and pinned both of them at once and all the fans started chanting "Ox! Ox! Yeeeeaaaahh Ox!"
Bonfired
AG
No, no, no...sock puppet Marcus Buckley was one of Bill Snyder's purple-headed warriors...he almost won the Heisman, too. He could throw a pass 240 yards on the fly, could run a 2.3 forty and once **** a helmet on a dare.
CU@Kyle
Look jerkoffs, I don't know why some of you have to resort to showing your age by calling me things like "ass clown". Say & claim what you will, but, like I said, I was at that game & I know what I know. Buckley made the hit. Mark it down.
Mameluke
AG
haha

ass clown
Mameluke
AG
by the way, age: 23
Quincey P. Morris
AG
And THE HIT was made by Quentin Coryatt. I gave you the link earlier to see it for yourself. Dude, stop. You're just going to make it worse by insisting that you are right and every other Ag on the planet is just mistaken.
TexAgII
AG
Really though - there are better ways to increase your post total. This one, my dazed and confused friend, is not one of them. Simply follow any of the links provided and go think of a new user name. Before long - you will be describing the good ol days when Kubiak led the Ags to the SWC Championship! Rest.

"In the long run, we get no more than we have been willing to risk giving." Sheldon Kopp
Mameluke
AG
lets think of a good new user name for CU@kyle

we owe him that much
SigEast02
Ok after his last post he has got to be joking. If not, he is an ass clown.
MiniMe#16
at least he's consistent, you gotta give him that
Mameluke
AG
hey, he was at the game
goat97
I cry FOUL.
There is NO WAY someone could be that...that...ignorant AND stubborn.
could he????

The Goat
mccag
S
This may be the most brutal thread I have ever seen but alas, it is entertaining.
49erag
CU@Kyle:

For the love of Pete, give it up. Your claim that Buckley made "The Hit" is almost sacrilegus. In the words of Augustus McCrae, "you'd argue with a possum."

I vote that CU@Kyle's new username should be...
Buckley#44
or
IamanAssClown
Andrew99
AG
That was Coryatt's last year and Buckley's 2nd to last year. I'm sure they both hit a lot of people very hard against TCU. But "THE HIT" is a named play involving Q man hitting the WR, whose head hit the ground before his legs did.

Buckley probably did nail the RB at some point in that game. However it would be strange for you to remember that instead of Quentin's bone breaking hit.

If anyone has that game on tape, perhaps they can watch it and see if Buckley drills the TCU RB on some play...

I'm trying to help you out here, but stop calling it "The Hit" and just call it a hit.
SirGIGalot
AG
uh...that was Woodrow F. Call

But if you were serious then thats another thread.
old-Rudyjax
He's got to be pulling our chains now. The joke is now on us.
RogueAg
AG
quote:
Say & claim what you will, but, like I said, I was at that game & I know what I know. Buckley made the hit. Mark it down.

Okay.... this is gone from a simple, humorous mistake.... to a complete laugher.... and..... well.... now it's just gotten completely sad.

CU@Kyle... please follow this link....

http://stingray.tamu.edu/athletics/football/movies/TheHIT_shut_em_down.wmv

It's over 3MB, but please... take the time to download and watch it.... note the end of clip, where the player in question turns and walks away and you can clearly see his name and jersey number.

Now... if, after watching that, you come back here and continue to claim it was Buckley... then you are, in fact... an assclown.

Good day.
ZoneClubber
AG
Officially: ass clown

CU@Kyle: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Marcus Buckley..."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.