Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Marcus Buckley

105,977 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by
CU@Kyle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the new JUCO linebackers coming in, hopefully we'll be able to see some more plays like "The Hit" that Buckley put on that poor TCU running back in '91. Bring back the Wreckin' Crew!!
rbtexan
S
I think the hit you're referring to was made by Quentin Coryatt on a TCU receiver...
but hey, you're on a roll....
ZoneClubber
AG
please never post anything related to Aggie football again.

Sincerely,
Aggie football historians.

"...remember when Greg Hill carried 9 OU defenders into the end zone? Musburger went ape sheet!"
BearHorn Hunter
LMAO...
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Oh my. Where's 44 the Hit? He might hurt you.
old-Rudyjax
Remember when Dante Hall took the pass from Randy McCown and scored in OT against Kansas to win the big 12?? "He got a touchdown!" "He got a touchdown!"
KA_AG_01
Hopefully, one of these offensive studs will bring home our first Heisman Trophy since Jack Pardee won it.
Mac94
AG
Maybe McGee can bring back the passing game like back 12 or so years ago when Bucky Pavlas was chunking it up in our run and shoot days.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." The words of Jesus; John 16:33
Mr Bean
My favorite was when Ray CHildress took the kick off from 5 yards deep in the end zone and ran it all the way back for a TD against ND in the Cotton Bowl.
ADJME7002
AG
this thread is hilarious and has made me laugh for the first time all day, while drudging through a crappy Friday workday!
WestTexasAg
AG
yikes
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
oh my.......

I wonder how many user names have changed due to a post like this.

[This message has been edited by OlSarge92 (edited 2/6/2004 1:20p).]
jmtamu
Or what about when Dwaine Goins took that handoff from Randy McCown against Nebraska in '98 and rumbled over people 65 yards to endzone. It's too bad Goins and Greg Porter decided to go pro after their Jr. season.

[This message has been edited by jmtamu (edited 2/6/2004 1:25p).]
KA_AG_01
Bucky Pavlas sucked compared to Kevin Granger and Randy Stump
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
dude...that was not Dwain Goins...it was Robert Wilson
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Don't forget the year that Wilbert Biggens led the SWC with 16 interceptions!
Mac94
AG
KA_AG_01 -

THEM's FIGHT'N WORDS!!!!!

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." The words of Jesus; John 16:33
The Collective
AG
Remember the time our basketball team won a conference game? Oops... sorry
CU@Kyle
I know I'm in the vast majority here folks, but I was at that game & I'm pretty sure it was Buckley. I think Coryatt graduated in '90.
The Collective
AG
That is incorrect, sir. I was there too - granted I was only 7... but trust me it was Coryatt. How do I know this? He was like the first Aggie player that I idolized!
Custer
Oh please dont come back and confirm that you really think its Buckley. Im certain Buckley made his share of memorable hits, but the ONLY ONE AROUND HERE ON A TCU RECEIVER THAT MATTERS WAS CORYATT. Ask Kyle McPhereson he will sign it for you because his jaw might still be wired shut. It was Coryatt.

[This message has been edited by Custer (edited 2/6/2004 1:43p).]
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Seriously, 44 the hit is going to demolish you.

Buckley wore 9 and 44 made the hit. There is video to prove it.

stingray.tamu.edu

Follow the links.
BQ78
AG
No Buckley held up Andre Ware's helmet.
Mac94
AG
Buckley also single handedly returned two first half kickoffs against Rice one year. I'll never forget it!

bigbear95
I used to love it when we would hand it to the big man and everyone would yell:

"LEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWISSSSS!!"

Darren was a bad-ayse.
old-Rudyjax
Wasn't it Buckley that was a blitz brother?

Didn't Buckley set the record for most tackles in a career?
OPAG
AG
LOL!! You guys are ruthless, man! The offseason has really begun and withdrawls are setting in big time! HEHEHEHE

"only one thing is important!"
raydaddy
AG
Aaron Wallace held up the helment. Right?
Blitz Bros = A. Wallace & A. Bob & D. Batiste

[This message has been edited by raydaddy (edited 2/6/2004 2:28p).]
Mac94
AG
raydaddy -

The blitz brothers were Aaron Wallace and John Roper.

superaggie79
Wow I think the team should watch that NU maroon out compilation before each game on stingray.tamu.edu talk about getting you pumped
New User
quote:
I wonder how many user names have changed due to a post like this.

damondia comes to mind
New User
here's the link

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?forum_id=5&topic_id=192126
RogueAg
AG
Unbelievable.... it's like watching a trainwreck in slo-mo.

Bad enough to start a thread (which you can't delete) in which you make a colossal error about Aggie football history. But ya know what... **** happens... that can be forgiven.... we all make mistakes...

... but to come back and reiterate your already-proven-wrong stance in another post on the same thread???

All I can say is..... wow.
Gravy
AG
I personally will never forget when Oschlor Fleming broke that big run against Florida State at the Rose Bowl, and then started show-boating and had the ball slapped out of his hand at the 2yd line. Then to top it off he gets us in trouble with the NCAA and leaves the next year! Thank goodness we still had Tommy Preston the next year to run back two Rice kickoffs for touchdowns!
RAMF 95
AG
CU@Kyle is a good poster....

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.