Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Javonne shepard

8,628 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jr15aggie
txagbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texas site reporting he was kicked off his high school team
AG
Probably for keeping it real
TheDraw
AG
Mr Global Warming
Wasn't he in Austin this past weekend? Did he get into trouble or was he caught accepting something against UIL and NCAA rules?
A New Hope
Had to be something bad. I'm sure kissy face has a nice big sloppy mouth hug waiting for him.
PhatMack19
AG
This Twitter is the only place I've seen that. If true, hopefully Jimbo pulls his offer. He seems like a lot of drama.

AG
Depends on what happened, but generally speaking, it takes a lot for a HS coach to kick a kid off the team.

Especially one of his best players.
A New Hope
Illegal inducements while in sipville.
FishingAggie
Saying it might be suspension. Not permanent

rather be fishing
AG
Ramonce Taylor was kicked off his high School football team one time. Just FYI.
Mr Global Warming
Could be sip propoganda if he didnt seem too committed to them. If he flips to A&M they will say it was no longer a commitable offer since he was rumored to have issues. Not saying I think thats what it is, but it sounds like something sips would do. It doesnt matter if you get the best players as long as you spin it that you didn't really want those other guys.
Dark Helmet
4 said:

Depends on what happened, but generally speaking, it takes a lot for a HS coach to kick a kid off the team.

I got kicked off the team for brawling. The next Monday, they had a team vote to reinstate me.

Maybe that's what it is? I don't think it's hard to get "kicked off". It's usually a formality for breaking team rules or getting arrested. You get kicked off, few days pass, team votes you back.
AG
Dark Helmet said:

4 said:

I got kicked off the team for brawling. The next Monday, they had a team vote to reinstate me.

Maybe that's what it is? I don't think it's hard to get "kicked off". It's usually a formality for breaking team rules or getting arrested. You get kicked off, few days pass, team votes you back.

Were you a top 100 national recruit? Cause those kids are treated differently, no matter who tells you they aren't.
merch
National top 100? Didn't think he was rated that high.
Wow, what an idiot.
MidTnAg
AG
#210 by 247Sports Composite.
MyNameIsMark
AG
Mr Global Warming said:

Could be sip propoganda if he didnt seem too committed to them. If he flips to A&M they will say it was no longer a commitable offer since he was rumored to have issues. Not saying I think thats what it is, but it sounds like something sips would do. It doesnt matter if you get the best players as long as you spin it that you didn't really want those other guys.

Cmon....seriously? Hope you're trolling
jr15aggie
AG
If this were an Aggie commit:

But because it's a sip commit:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.