Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Do NM Aggies have a board?

6,336 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Lost Hondo
Capt. America
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know they don't have a prayer, but certainly they have a board.
Sex Panther
AG
www.MexAgs.com
bero88
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com
LMAO
SarcasmAg08
AG
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tursiops93
AG
http://www.scout.com/college/new-mexico-state/forums/2377-sports-trough/15084377-aggies-vs-aggies

Not very active and nothing about playing us. Got some hotties on another thread though!
http://www.scout.com/college/new-mexico-state/forums/2377-sports-trough/14020150-victory-girl
C Loves L
Tursiops93 said:

http://www.scout.com/college/new-mexico-state/forums/2377-sports-trough/15084377-aggies-vs-aggies

Not very active and nothing about playing us. Got some hotties on another thread though!
http://www.scout.com/college/new-mexico-state/forums/2377-sports-trough/14020150-victory-girl

The 2nd link has malware
Capt. America
AG
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com
I approve.
ahlongslide
AG
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com
EOInternet
AZAggie
AG
Grew up in New Mexico and got my undergrad from NMSU, then attended Texas A&M for my Masters, so I can tell you that their interest in football is almost non-existent. Tickets for home games sell for $5 or $10 if they are lucky. Often you can get free tickets for buying a 12 pack of soda at the store or a burger from a local burger chain. A big part of their athletic budget comes from getting paid to play schools like Tennessee and Texas A&M. They give away tickets to try to assure that they can average 15,000 fans for home games or they risk losing their D1 status. Basketball is 10 times more important there than football. And that's why you won't see much on their football board...nobody cares about it.

P.s. I was there through 5 football seasons and saw a whopping total of 5 wins during that time. It was painful!
chipotle
I'm pretty sure mexags is a delete post offense.
DelValAg
Tablero?
RedlegAg21
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com

Sex Panther wins the Internet for the year!
zephyr88
AG
BigAg12 said:

Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com

Sex Panther wins the Internet for the year!
I actually tried it... no workie...
Change Detection
AG
They barely have a stadium....interweb alludes them completely
Meximan
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com
The Lost Hondo
AG
"no workie"

Underrated post.
pootiessock
Larry Rose III. He da truth
rather be fishing
AG
MexAgs User Profile

This guy did it first.

SexPanther is a plagiarizer.
GoneGirl
AG
SarcasmAg08 said:

Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com

but you have to make sure you go to the NEW one, not the old one.
ScottishFire
AG
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com
Awesomeness.
hunter2012
AG
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com

TexAg15
AG
Quote:

This one is going to be brutal. Luckily the rest of the schedule we should be competitive. Still hopeful we meet my 4 win prediction for the season. Need to beat Texas State and then find another W. Just improve every year is all I ask. Lots of football left.
Sounds like a few of us going into last Saturday
TexAg15
AG
http://www.scout.com/college/new-mexico-state/forums/2377-sports-trough/15081228-not-me-i-m-not-giving-up-shame-on-those-who-have
Most depressing thread ever.
Quote:

I have given up on Aggie Football so shame on me.

I am old. I am tired. I do not have the energy to constantly be kicked in the groin and come back for more. I have invested 50 years and many thousands of dollars into the program. It has gotten me very little joy and many bitter nights / broken electronics / heartbreak. Enough is enough.

They say when you retire there are three phases to retirement. The Go / Go years where you go at full speed just as you did while younger. Then you move to the Slow / Go phase where you slow down and conserve your resources and prioritize your support / fandom. Then the last phase of retirement is the No / Go years. Where you just stay put and veg out in a nursing home on in home care. We all know the next step after No / Go.

I have reached the Slow / Go phase. I must conserve my energy and my resources. They will no longer be spent on Aggie Football. They will instead be spent on the true love of my life Aggie Basketball. And when the weather is good Aggie Baseball, Golf, Tennis and Swimming. I no longer have the ability or desire to be beaten down as I have in the past with Aggie Football. Aggie Hoops is where it is at for this old Aggie.

I only have a few good years left and I intend to enjoy them. Not be frustrated and bitterly bitterly bitterly disappointed as I have been in Aggie Football with the Idaho loss at AMS with my Dad. The recent loss last week and every other heartbreak when I was primed and very supportive of the team. The Slow / Go phase has kicked in and I will now move along to Aggie Basketball.

I will always be an Aggie til I die. For now I am giving up Aggie Football with the passion / energy / money I have supported in the past. From now on for me it is Aggie Hoops til the No / Go phase.

TexAgs91
AG

FrontPorchAg
TexAgs91 said:

You'll have to excuse this guy. He's new here.
BombayAg
Sex Panther said:

www.MexAgs.com

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Post of the decade!
King O Frod
rather be fishing said:

MexAgs User Profile

This guy did it first.

SexPanther is a plagiarizer.
That's my primo!
The Lost Hondo
AG
That is a serious case of BAS
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.