Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

3 NCAA Playoff games this weekend

8,394 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Right Rigger
Franklin Delano Bluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1 for 1
turboboost
AG
I'm not seeing Stanford in it now after tonights display
turboboost
AG
Ohio Stank

Louisville

Alabama

Washington

WHAT IF THO...

MICHIGAN

TEXAS A&M

CLEMSON

UTAH

OHHHHH!
aggiehawg
AG
turboboost said:

Tend to agree. Stanford is likely out of play-off contention. Yes, they had critical injuries and starters out. Yes, it's only week five. But that was a brutal beat down in all facets of the game. Even ST crapped the bed.

Offense can have a bad outing. Defense can have a let-down in a game. When offense sputters, defense is clueless and ST worthless, that's a complete collapse.
turboboost
AG
aggiehawg said:

turboboost said:

Tend to agree. Stanford is likely out of play-off contention. Yes, they had critical injuries and starters out. Yes, it's only week five. But that was a brutal beat down in all facets of the game. Even ST crapped the bed.

Offense can have a bad outing. Defense can have a let-down in a game. When offense sputters, defense is clueless and ST worthless, that's a complete collapse.
Yes Ma'am,

What's your take on the PAC remaining teams having a shot at the playoffs? Utah and Washington is all they have remaining unless I'm forgetting someone else.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

What's your take on the PAC remaining teams having a shot at the playoffs? Utah and Washington is all they have remaining unless I'm forgetting someone else.
Slim. Going to 9 conference games with a CCG is a killer, stat and SOS wise. Too many losses for the conference as a whole and very hard to go undefeated.

And you did forget Arizona State. But again, probably doesn't make much difference for them either.
turboboost
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Slim. Going to 9 conference games with a CCG is a killer, stat and SOS wise. Too many losses for the conference as a whole and very hard to go undefeated.

And you did forget Arizona State. But again, probably doesn't make much difference for them either.
Darn, I knew I forgot one...

This will end as one crazy season for sure.
W
AG
feels like tonight's result sets the stage for the Pac-12 to be left out of the CFP again. Good outcome for UH.

Washington has 4 more conference road games to play plus the championship game. Could get tripped up next week at Oregon
aggiehawg
AG
W said:

feels like tonight's result sets the stage for the Pac-12 to be left out of the CFP again. Good outcome for UH.

Washington has 4 more conference road games to play plus the championship game. Could get tripped up next week at Oregon
Flip side to that is if Washington runs that gauntlet successfully, the committee will be mightily impressed. Still a tall order with the way their schedule sets up.
Gigemags05
AG
mugwurt said:

Washington is not good. No clue why they are rated so high. Stanford will win.

Any other insightful picks? Did you figure out why they may be ranked where they are?
Right Rigger
mugwurt said:

Washington is not good. No clue why they are rated so high. Stanford will win

Good post.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.