Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hogs not impressed with MG

15,657 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Red Pill
$240 Worth of Pudding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
They think Myles Garrett is small/undersized????

Holee sheet. They really are dumb AF in Arkansas.
Bqe
Lateralus Ag
AG
I really wonder.

WTF cares what Arky fans think about the defense that totally dominated their QB because they assigned at least 2 guys every play that they claim to not be impressed with?

Let me tell you, Bielema was impressed enough with him and Hall to throw everything into stopping them, to the detriment of their entire game plan.

Oh, and 12 plays inside the 10 yard line with ZERO points says you were impressed whether you realize it or not.

Got DAMN people from Arkansas are ****ing stupid.
DallasAg10
AG
ScottishFire
rangerdanger
AG
If a Hog fan says anything negative about MG, I kindly remind them about MG's freshman year when he DOMINATED Skipper. Poor Skipper was so sad about his ass whippen that he changes his uniform number to get a "fresh start."

That overweight OL just got a clinic for the third year in a row. Gonna miss MG big time.
GreatSullysGhost
I hope to meet skipper in about five years or so when I need to buy a good solid used car for my kid.
Cappy407
AG
quote:

No one has ever claimed Deatrich was Superman either....I'll always remember Skipper going low on Garrett, it was a beautiful thing to watch...for you guys who don't like the idea of putting the other team's best player out of the game even if you have to injure him, grow a pair...just remember how many times they hit Austin Allen held his body square and drive AA's back into the turf...I have no pity or Garrett...kudo's to Skipper for going low on Myles Garrett

Arky fans are trash. Actually supporting purposefully injuring another player.
FrontPorchAg
The dude is ~270 and that's undersized?

Mean while he was drawing double and triple teams all night.
ScottishFire
AG
Envy speaks louder than reason.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=618175.0

quote:
quote:
If we had the ball twice as long that means there would be more opportunity for MG to pad/get stats. He is probably a better player, but this logic is flawed too. The stats are not really apples to apples but it's safe to say Wise is really good as is Garrett.

will be a wasted pick that high...he is small and a pure speed rusher and those kind of guys are a dime a dozen ....the only guy that did the right thing was Skipper when Dan had enough of Garrett standing over AA flexing his muscles...Dan took the little SOB out by cutting him and believe me, there are guys in the NFL who have that down to an art....why do you think Jadaveon Clowney is never well ?

Because clowney is a little *****. Look at his junior year compared to Myles'. Miles is making big plays every game. Clowney looked like crap half the season.
91AggieLawyer
AG
I've never, ever, EVER understood degrading the opponent that just beat you, especially one that beat you by 3 touchdowns.

I've always sounded like Lou Holtz in talking about the vast numbers of opponents who beat teams I played for -- said they were always the best ever and hoped we'd be able to rise to their level the next time.
BrightAg13
AG
Sorry guys, I meant to add the laugh/cry emoji. I'm sure most Arkansas fans would say Myles Garrett is the best de in college football right now. Posted the link for laughs at a couple of idiots.
MrPlow2010
AG
I just spent a few minutes reading some of their threads. Good God. They are idiots. They truly believe they are a better team and that they beat themselves. I know this place gets down after a loss but we can at least admit when a team puts the beat down on us.
TXM Pride
Love this guy..

quote:
never said he wouldn't be a top pick...for a guy who claims to be a journalist you either don't fully read the post on which you comment or you just don't care....LT's in the NFL are 6'6" on average and weigh around 320 lbs...anyway, my point was not that he wasn't going to be drafted high but I think I said something to the effect it will be a wasted pick if he's in the top 10...and I gave an example of the type of player he (Garrett) is in Jadeveon Clowney......Garrett is no Vonn Miller, not even close

Except the fact he's literally bigger, stronger and faster than Von. Obviously Von is a special player and there is no one way to tell if Myles will have as much success in the NFL but he's certainly as physically gifted as Miller is.
Shooz in Katy
AG
quote:
quote:
Hogs not impressed with MG

Frank Grimes
AG
This was farther down their thread:

Good gracious this is a biased borderline stupid thread. Arkansas ran an offensive scheme that allowed itself to be blitzed over and over. If a player is doubled every play, it is not a sign of disrepect. It is basically saying if we don't scheme for this guy he will kill us. Why the heck do you think linebackers were getting free shots at AA.

Wise is a good player, but this is embarrassing.
EVA3
AG
Arky tears are sweet like candy.

Scoreboard.

Again.
Nino Brown
Wait, a bunch dudes in trailers sitting on their computers opinions matter how again?
Allen76
AG
Taller and heavier than Von Miller.

The real difference maker is that Myles and Von both are very flexible and go low underneath blocks, especially from tall guys like Skipper.
Cheo
Have beaten Arkansas the last 5 seasons, so they can go **** themselves lol.
Spotted Ag
AG
quote:
So Skipper blatantly holds all game and after all that and having Myles beat him several times, the POS takes a cheap shot helmet first dive at his knee. And the Arky fans think that's great.

They are trash.
It wasn't a cheap shot! It was football and a clean block
Womackster
AG
quote:
This was farther down their thread:

Good gracious this is a biased borderline stupid thread. Arkansas ran an offensive scheme that allowed itself to be blitzed over and over. If a player is doubled every play, it is not a sign of disrepect. It is basically saying if we don't scheme for this guy he will kill us. Why the heck do you think linebackers were getting free shots at AA.

Wise is a good player, but this is embarrassing.
Surprised this guy didn't get chased out of Fayetteville with pitchforks for being a "Wizard". They don't take too kindly to brain cells round them parts.
Flashdiaz
AG
I wonder if they'll be impressed it only took 10 players to stuff one of their goal line attempts

http://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2786859
swc93
AG
These guys must be the 400lb hackers Trump was talking about.
irishaggie97
AG
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2652678-why-myles-garrett-is-a-better-nfl-draft-prospect-than-jadeveon-clowney#

they are the same size:
At the 2014 combine in Indianapolis, NFL scouts measured Clowney at 6'5" and 266 pounds. Texas A&M lists the junior at 6'5" and 262 pounds.
hogfan14
Hogville is trash, and this is coming from an Arkansas fan.

They also think that Fournette is overrated since we have shut him down the past two years
GoneGirl
AG
Scoreboard.
Red Pill
AG
Let's do an old SAT question:

Which of these is correct:

Myles is to overrated as:

Water is to wet
sky is to blue
Arky is to overranked
Texas is to back
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.