Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ben and Skin Show

11,791 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PatAg
Aggie_95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BCO07
AG
Ben and Skin was the only thing worth a damn on ESPN radio, it was awesome when they blew those dbags off and moved on.

I really respect how accountable they are to the listeners. During our move to the sec, they were towing the ESPN party line of bashing A&M and I called them out on it. Ben reached out via telephone and was pretty damn professional.

When they aren't being sip homers, they have a great show.
realestateguru
AG
quote:
Ben and Skin was the only thing worth a damn on ESPN radio, it was awesome when they blew those dbags off and moved on.

I really respect how accountable they are to the listeners. During our move to the sec, they were towing the ESPN party line of bashing A&M and I called them out on it. Ben reached out via telephone and was pretty damn professional.

When they aren't being sip homers, they have a great show.
And just think ESPN radio is run by 1310 The Ticket.
BCO07
AG
I'd believe it. Haven't lived in the DFW market for a few years, but from what I remember, they are horrible.

The fan has multiple ags on air and is normally pretty fair
PatAg
AG
too bad The Fan sucks
bero88
I have never understood how people say the Fan Sucks. What sucks about it?

Also, how am I suppose to stream radio from my pickup? I am starting to think some of you hate everything.
OlRock
AG
I have zero issues with Ben and Skin! They've been around for a while now, and I hope they continue too.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
My favorite thing they ever did was the super blame bowl after the cowboys blew that play-in game against the Giants where Terrence Newman was hurdled by a Fullback twice.
pinche gringo
AG
I clicked on this thread expecting to see boobs
Hoss
AG
Obejuan03 said:

I thought with the use of "Skin" in the title I was stumbling upon a hotties thread.

Likewise. This thread is a huge disappointment, but here's my take on it...

Drunk Aggie slipped and elbowed this Skin fella in the back of the neck or something. Heated words were exchanged by both parties. Later they hugged it out, but now they're both blaming the other guy. Nothing to see here.
PatAg
AG
Ben and Skin don't suck. The station sucks. THey are good everywhere they go.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.