Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Are You Happy?

5,878 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Flashdiaz
mark.mathews
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trevor is better than we thought he'd be. Thanks Noel Mazzone and RPOs. The White Knight is the national offensive player of the week.

The defensive line is playing like the best in the league. Justin Evans and Armani Watts are legit all sec candidates. Linebackers are solid.

The true frosh field goal kicker is good.

The offensive line is playing way beyond expectations, among the best in the league.

We got Chavis saying he's not happy with the defense being very good. He wants them to be great.

We're are winning with SEC toughness, not Big 12 finesse.

We are an elite SEC football program.

So I'm going to ask again. Are you happy?
vander54
S
Finish with 10+ wins including bowl and I will be happy, but not satisfied.
Sharpshooter
AG
Been waiting over 40 years for a MNC. Bring me one and we will talk. Bring me two and you got me.
LihaiAg06
AG
Take your questions about feelings to the general board. Bring them back after we win the Natty.
Miles711
AG
schwack schwack
AG
I am clapping my hands.
wrinkledink
AG
Nope. Only 4 games played so far. Holding off on drinking the koolaid.
whoop91
AG
I have a lot of BAS in me that needs cured. We have started the last 2 seasons 5-0. Until I see 7-0 I will have to be apprehensive. Though I do like what I see on the field. I would like to see that effort and the production every week. I like the way the whole team is playing together. It seems like a totally different team or attitude. Not sure what.
chipotle
Win some of these games:

LSU
bama
ole miss
Post removed:
by user
Verne Lundquist
AG
Happier than I was after ucla and auburn but idk if arky is as good as they were ranked.

I am happy cause Mazzone made adjustments and called a good game.

Happy cause our run defense was balling.

But I'll say that we don't know how good arky actually was/is and we saw how last couple years ended.

Let's hope for a different ending this year
Slwdsm
quote:
I have a lot of BAS in me that needs cured. We have started the last 2 seasons 5-0. Until I see 7-0 I will have to be apprehensive. Though I do like what I see on the field. I would like to see that effort and the production every week. I like the way the whole team is playing together. It seems like a totally different team or attitude. Not sure what.

If we get to 7-0 then crow is going to end up on the endangered species list... going to really enjoy the bumps of people wanting to fire sumlin all damn off-season.
AgPediRPh
AG
There is still a lot of room for improvement. Arkansas owned the first half of the game and the Ags are lucky we didn't go into the half down 14. That being said, the team turned it around and played a damn near flawless second half.

For now, I will remain cautiously optimistic.
Slwdsm
quote:
There is still a lot of room for improvement. Arkansas owned the first half of the game and the Ags are lucky we didn't go into the half down 14. That being said, the team turned it around and played a damn near flawless second half.

For now, I will remain cautiously optimistic.

Self inflicted wounds =/= being owned.... but they did outplay us.
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
I am happy, and this team is tougher than previous years. However, we started hot in the previous 2 years as well. If we stay healthy, this team could be a contender for the SEC title.
schmellba99
AG
What kind of question is that?

This is the zoo - the only time the overwhelming majority of posters are happy are under the following circumstances:

1. When we suck and they can say "I told you so!"
2. When the other shoe finally drops
3. When they are at the Marianas trench of misery and self loathing and have the opportunity to come here to express it.

I honestly think there would be a minimum half dozen threads finding something to bemoan if we were to win the Natty. This is a group of people made for Zoloft.
APHIS AG
Good, yes. Great, not yet. Elite, no.

To be elite, one must show it long term.

Being 4-0 with a history of second half collapses shows that we have a lot of work to do.
Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
quote:

If we get to 7-0 then crow is going to end up on the endangered species list... going to really enjoy the bumps of people wanting to fire sumlin all damn off-season.
If we get to 7-0,

Kemo Sabe
I am never happy. We're on a mission here, There is no room for happy. We can be determined but not happy. Being happy will get you beat. Then you will never be happy. Win every game and you can think about being happy.
Ag_EE
AG
quote:

Hmmmm. Let's see...

In the SEC. the best conference by far. Not the big dumpster fire beggin for scraps.

Playing in SEC venues in prime time marquee match ups rather than listening on radio cause we aren't on tv.

Kevin Damn Sumlin.....not Fran

Am I happy?

fightinag
quote:
Win some of these games:

LSU
bama
ole miss
Win ALL of them...
Im tired of "Texas A&M.......accepting mediocrity"
halfastros81
AG
So far it looks
Better than I expected . In that sense.... I'm happy. The trend is also positive.
txagssweetie2014
White Knight sounds racist.
wisdom
AG
Happy?.....Yes. I am happy
DevilD77
AG
quote:
quote:

Hmmmm. Let's see...

In the SEC. the best conference by far. Not the big dumpster fire beggin for scraps.

Playing in SEC venues in prime time marquee match ups rather than listening on radio cause we aren't on tv.

Kevin Damn Sumlin.....not Fran

Am I happy?

HOLY MOLY!

Yes I am happy.

Yes I am drinking the Kool-Aid.

Beat Tennessee and I'll start drinking whiskey!

Beat Alabama and I'll switch to Cognac!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Nice troll; this is TexAgs, where the real
Rule number one is no one is ever, ever, ever allowed to allowed to be happy. People on here would complain if they were given a $1M dollar bill because the corner had been folded down.
Ag Tag
Are you married or are you happy?

ktweaverbird
quote:
Nice troll; this is TexAgs, where the real
Rule number one is no one is ever, ever, ever allowed to allowed to be happy. People on here would complain if they were given a $1M dollar bill because the corner had been folded down.

And those that know the real real rule #1 of TexAgs never follow it anyways.

Why can't I quit you TexAgs?
Bifferton Bobber Squat
AG
quote:
Win some of these games:

LSU
bama
ole miss

The soft bigotry of low expectations...
marble rye
AG
I feel like the little girl in Remember the Titans.

I've even braided my pigtails.
Synopsis
quote:
Win some of these games:

LSU
bama
ole miss
If ANY team wins two out of those three they are in high cotton.
Meximan
I haven't rubbed one out today, so not yet.
Btron
AG
What makes this team different than the past two seasons, for me, is the fact that our wins were not blow out leads in the first half then survive. They have been back and forth, tight games till the Ags make adjustments and find a way to win. Big against Arky, and Auburn Or close against UCLA. That is the difference. Last year we would get up by 28 points and win by 10 or less. *no need for a fact check, you get my point *
There is a will to win and not to survive. The adjustments, experience and maturity are what is operative so far!
LabAG93
AG
quote:
I feel like the little girl in Remember the Titans.

I've even braided my pigtails.
That is just plain HOT
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
Good, yes. Great, not yet. Elite, no.

To be elite, one must show it long term.

Being 4-0 with a history of second half collapses shows that we have a lot of work to do.

So we are elite in September.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.