Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

South Carolina Message Boards

33,052 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Urban Ag
C2 Ag 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Enjoy... It's beginning to feel like the early 90s again

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=227046
chipotle
quote:
They have quickly become my most despised fan base

Indignitas
AG
It feels kind of good, in a slightly evil way, to be feared like that. I hope D Mack reads that cockytalk thread. I wonder how seriously the steers every made him consider his decision to come here.
Slwdsm
quote:
When I look ahead all I see is bus headlights

This is why you're only supposed to cross the road my fine feather friend.

Fwiw usc fans, a consolation I can give you is that muschamp is thorn in our side... I *hope* to really enjoy watching him on the sideline next weekend.
FrontPorchAg
Ok, which one of you GameCockTaylor?
Silvertaps
AG
quote:

Interesting...every SEC road game I've been to, I've only heard the opposite (including @S Carolina). People rave about our fan base. Curious where this despise claim is related to.
Olsen
AG
I'm glad Herman didn't leave UH for the ****s in the offseason.
sshm
AG
Well that's sad. You tend to see more optimism out of the Sam Houstons and Rices of the world.
halfastros81
AG
Why they hired Mushead after his Florida display is beyond my comprehension. Maybe as DC but not as HC.

I want us to rest people that are dinged up and see Hubenak get some snaps too, but I'd like to see Mushead get his too.
ScottishFire
AG
I've been waiting for us to pulverize Muschamp since he ruined our 2012 season. Saturday is going to be fun.
Presley OBannons Sword
I lived in South Carolina, and they have a great state and great people. I would move back there tomorrow. I have always rooted for the gamecocks.

Then they hired Muschamp.

Now I want blood in the streets.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Culturally, we are probably a lot like Clemson.
McJulie-O
AG
quote:
quote:

Interesting...every SEC road game I've been to, I've only heard the opposite (including @S Carolina). People rave about our fan base. Curious where this despise claim is related to.
They're still upset at Midnight Yell being so well attended last time we played at USC, and their drunks weren't able to intimidate the Ags who were there..... (they're calling it a "rally")
TV Casualty
AG
quote:
quote:

A couple of years ago they got all bent out of shape about us having yell practice on the steps of the capital building or wherever it was held near campus. They went on and on about how disrespectful it was and how there would be trouble if we held our yell practice there.

Basically it was one poster who lives in Houston and was stirring it all up. He took it upon himself to explain to the rest of the fan base what Aggies are all about. Basically he threw out every piece of negative spin that you might find on the shag. It probably also didn't help that we completely kicked their assess on gameday.
8T2
quote:
I lived in South Carolina, and they have a great state and great people. I would move back there tomorrow. I have always rooted for the gamecocks.

I was born and raised in North Carolina, and I think everything about South Carolina sucks.

Except maybe Clemson...when they are beating South Carolina.
Presley OBannons Sword
quote:
quote:

I was born and raised in North Carolina, and I think everything about South Carolina sucks.

Except maybe Clemson...when they are beating South Carolina.
I lived in NC as well. Give me SC all day long.
8T2
Fayetteville doesn't count.
Presley OBannons Sword
Between Jacksonville and Wilmington. You were on the right track though, just wrong branch.

Don't get me wrong, I love NC too. I just prefer the SC lowcountry to almost any place on earth.
agsactly
AG
Holy **** theyre preparing for a massacre. This game has all the signs of an obvious trap game. Coming off a big win, on the road, against a defensive minded coach, and a big game the next week. Need to make sure we come prepared and give them the slaughter they think is going to happen.
8T2
And don't get me wrong. I'd take either state, but I think the Outer Banks and the Blue Ridge mountains are spectacular. I just love jawboning with the lesser Carolinians.
RDV-1992
All the folks I've ever met that went to USC were pretty cool. Good luck to them in all their games except against us.
Presley OBannons Sword
quote:
And don't get me wrong. I'd take either state, but I think the Outer Banks and the Blue Ridge mountains are spectacular. I just love jawboning with the lesser Carolinians.

Fair. I was equal distance from the mountains in both places I lived, so it didn't really matter. I'll definitely take the lowcountry over the outer banks though. Outer banks was too touristy and crowded for my taste. Both great states. Truth be told, I liked living in both of them more than I like living in Texas.
C2 Ag 93
Aaaand... Enjoy....

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=227057
Ag Tag
Cocky talk, indeed.

It doesn't matter what stupid comments they make or how silly they may get, we'll still slap
'em around with our junk.
Schrute
Their offense is absolutely horrid. Our D will smother them and they know it.
NathanChristie
AG
quote:
quote:
It probably also didn't help that we completely kicked their assess on gameday.

Our yell leaders should make plenty of references of that game at this year's yell practice (same place?). They'd be so fuming with anger lol.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Remember when Myles Garrett was never going to be as good as Jadaveon Clowney? Pepperidge Farm remembers...
usmcbrooks
quote:

Fayette Nam, what a **** hole.
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Fayetteville Arkansas is actually really pretty with the Boston mountains

The real fayette nam is in North Carolina.
AirborneAg04
Hey! I'm posting from Fayetteville, NC!!

You're right.
45-70Ag
AG
Lived there from '02-'04

Kind of liked it.

Wouldn't go back though.
usmcbrooks
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fayetteville Arkansas is actually really pretty with the Boston mountains

The real fayette nam is in North Carolina.
Yes, I know. I am posting from North Carolina.
usmcbrooks
quote:
Going to be a long Saturday. Might go out of town that day. I just hope their defense doesn't decapitate someone.
farmersfightatm
Given our injuries to Myles, RSJ, and Justin Evans (don't know how serious, though) This might be a good game to rest them...
Southlake
Yup

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.