Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

undefeated until Oct. 22

13,269 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FriscoKid
MatthewRothell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Very possible that both us and Alabama could be 6-0 when we meet. Could be the biggest game in the west this year.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Obligatory "Don't look past any game" comment.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Obligatory "I didn't realize we were part of the team" comment.
BMX Bandit
We could also be 4-2
Or 3-3
Even 5-1 possible.

Guarantee we not 2-4 or 1-5

Makes you think...
chipotle
Don't over look prairie view

lol
Charlie Conway
quote:
Obligatory "Don't look past any game" comment.
quote:
Obligatory "I didn't realize we were part of the team" comment.
well we got this wrapped up in record time, on to the next thread
ingramsh
AG
Auburn's D looked pretty stout against Clemson. Going to Auburn in a couple weeks and winning will be no easy task.
FriendlyAg
quote:
Very possible that both us and Alabama could be 6-0 when we meet. Could be the biggest game in the west this year.

Just like the last two years
malenurse
AG
quote:
quote:

And that's worked out really well, hasn't it?
swc93
AG
TRAP GAME? THEY ARE ALL TRAP GAMES!
MatthewRothell
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

And that's worked out really well, hasn't it?
I'm just saying it is possible we could meet up 6-0, not saying were going to win.
Dr Lane Trowlan
It looks like Auburn can't move the ball, so if we can score 20, we should win. Arkansas didn't have a great week, and it's always better to catch them early instead of late in the season. And we'll find out a lot about Tennessee after their game against VT this week. I thought they were overrated anyway. I could see us being 6-0. But I think if our O-Line doesn't improve and/or TK learns to stop bailing out of the pocket, Alabama will beat us like they did USC.
BMX Bandit
Will need to play much much better to score 20 on auburn
BobOliver2006
AG
as of today, it is impossible that both A&M and bama go into their 10/22 matchup 6-0. HTH.
texag86
AG
6-0 sounds just fine
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Bama would be 7-0 and has the beat the following:

Western Kentucky, at Ole Miss, Kent State, Kentucky, at Arky, at Tennessee.

There is little doubt that will happen, though Ole MIss has won the last 2 meetings.

Our chances are good, but not without challenges:

PV, at Auburn, at Arky, at SC, Tennessee.

Based on just 1 week, at Auburn is the toughest. The other 3 looked weak but doesn't mean they won't be good.

Tennessee has a 4 game stretch with Florida, at Georgia, at A&M, Bama. They might go 0-4 but they have a very easy last 5 after that.
Post removed:
by user
Drake aTm
AG
PV A&M. Classic trap game
Hoss
AG
I'd love to go into that game with both teams undefeated, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a feeling Auburn and Arkansas both will give us trouble. We should beat PV, SC & UT.
Here4Beer
AG
quote:
I'd love to go into that game with both teams undefeated, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a feeling Auburn and Arkansas both will give us trouble. We should beat PV, SC & UT.
Auburns defense looked damn good but their offense looked putrid. Should be a good game but I think we win a close one on the road with Speedy, Kirk, and Ford coming up with some brake through plays.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Completely disagree about Arkansas. I think we absolutely crush them this year.
Post removed:
by user
Jason C.
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Auburns defense looked damn good but their offense looked putrid. Should be a good game but I think we win a close one on the road with Speedy, Kirk, and Ford coming up with some brake through plays.
But we don't want them to stop in the middle of a play! I'd much rather they have a breakthrough and break through the defensive holes.

No he means like we ride the brakes all the way through, like a rolling stop.
Post removed:
by user
Hoss
AG
quote:
quote:
I hope you're both right. We just have a tendency to under-perform against teams that we SHOULD be able to beat. I think we CAN be 6-0 going into the Bama game if we play up to our potential. And I really hope that's the case. Just not gonna hold my breath.
Al Bula
AG
Flag this crap
JJxvi
AG
quote:
It looks like Auburn can't move the ball, so if we can score 20, we should win. Arkansas didn't have a great week, and it's always better to catch them early instead of late in the season. And we'll find out a lot about Tennessee after their game against VT this week. I thought they were overrated anyway. I could see us being 6-0. But I think if our O-Line doesn't improve and/or TK learns to stop bailing out of the pocket, Alabama will beat us like they did USC.
Jeremy Johnson wouldve won his anointed Heisman last year if he played against us every game.
Drake aTm
AG
quote:

This is what I said last year. Especially after they loss to Toledo and tech.
Here4Beer
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
But we don't want them to stop in the middle of a play! I'd much rather they have a breakthrough and break through the defensive holes.

No he means like we ride the brakes all the way through, like a rolling stop.
Well, I'm an idiot.
oysterbayAG
AG
Based on the performances so far, it looks possible to me that we could beat everyone except Alabama if we keep improving and bring our B+ and A games every time. There is a good chance no one will beat Alabama.
UsarAg19
AG
Only problem is is that we seem to always have some trouble with Arkansas. In my eyes, we beat them, we go 6-0
aggiebq03+
What do you mean undefeated until Oct 22?!?

We are staying undefeated all season this year!
BR0
Auburn will be a very tough game, as will Ole Miss, but I believe we can beat any team on our schedule this year other than Alabama. I don't believe we are talented enough or well-coached enough to beat Alabama.

I'm still sticking with my prediction of 8-4 though.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:

This is what I said last year. Especially after they loss to Toledo and tech.
Sure, but last year they hadn't lost a good deal of their O-line, QB, and 2 best RB's. I just think they are in a rebuilding year.
Agsgirl
quote:
Based on the performances so far, it looks possible to me that we could beat everyone except Alabama if we keep improving and bring our B+ and A games every time. There is a good chance no one will beat Alabama.
No one gave us a chance in 2012 either. Hopefully, T. Knight can get that magic going again against Alabama.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.