Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Chris Warren III Tweet

109,673 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by schmellba99
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Since been taken down. What a POS.

Seanzy2012
AG
I saved the image and retweeted it to Big 12, Notre Dam Football, ESPN College Football, Longhorn football.

Asked if ANYONE would care to comment?
Jack Cheese
AG
"When Torii Hunter is laid out injured but it's all about me"
StickTogetherAgs
StickTogetherAgs
quote:
I saved the image and retweeted it to Big 12, Notre Dam Football, ESPN College Football, Longhorn football.

Let's go.

Seanzy2012
AG
quote:
quote:

Let's go.

Same screen name of Twitter. Give me a RT.
Claud
ACC Officials Confirm Hit on Hunter Was Targeting

http://www.uhnd.com/football/2016-season/brian-kelly-acc-officials-confirm-hit-hunter-targeting-31090/
Seanzy2012
AG
Well, we tried.

I've done all I'm prepared to do haha
jturner181
AG
Not to worry - they will lose 5-6 games and bring them back to where they belong
Dave Robicheaux
AG
You can see the ND player with his arms contracted up when he's on the ground. Concussion/head trauma.
tamuags08
AG
Why any of you want to play them again when this **** with the blown/missed calls continues every time they play is beyond me.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
Why any of you want to play them again when this **** with the blown/missed calls continues every time they play is beyond me.

We should never play with Big 12 refs. If we do agree I hope we always use PAC 12 or ACC refs but I'm indifferent to whether we should play them.

We need to kick their asses on the field to stop their recruiting momentum but they have never agreed to play fair.
MTAggie
AG
Those were ACC refs (the replay was BDF).
DrZ
AG
This is why you don't play them. Some of you younger guys do not fully understand their ability to stack the deck. They cheat. Always have always will. They will not get punished.
pinche gringo
AG
quote:
This is why you don't play them. Some of you younger guys do not fully understand their ability to stack the deck. They cheat. Always have always will. They will not get punished.

This x infinity
coupland boy
AG
TheRealist - a rookie that signs up the week Kyler flirts with the Chobbit and comes back to post now. I wonder what kind of winner this guy is.
coolerguy12
AG
quote:

This year replay refs have the ability to review for a non called targeting. They had about ten minutes to look.
GeorgiAg
AG
TMartin
I wonder what AGs would be saying if one of those free pickup driving thugs had injured Kirk, Reynolds or RSJ? A&M does not need to be playing UT.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, it was a bad blown call live because it happened right in front of the ACC ref, but i can at least somewhat understand him being so focused on the ball/possession that he missed the targeting. What I cannot even begin to understand is how the BDF replay official does not review and call it during the incredibky long injury timeout. THE WR WAS KNOCKED OUT - HINT HINT, YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK FOR TARGETING. That ref should be fired. I don't know how you can trust anyone capable of screwing up that badly.
runontexas
AG
Why are you following him btw?
ScoutBanderaAg956
AG
quote:
quote:

How does this have anything to do with you or texags? Been gone for 5 years and they still consume you. Time to move along now!

It's good versus evil. Evil prevailed on Saturday when the obvious targeting hit wasn't called. The egregious error was not made clear and the offending party was not held accountable!

Fight evil everywhere you can! Laws and rules are not just for the little people!
Cromagnum
AG
quote:
Why are you following him btw?

I wasn't. Someone posted it on my FB feed and I screen capped before it went away.
crag
AG
quote:
Yeah, it was a bad blown call live because it happened right in front of the ACC ref, but i can at least somewhat understand him being so focused on the ball/possession that he missed the targeting. What I cannot even begin to understand is how the BDF replay official does not review and call it during the incredibky long injury timeout. THE WR WAS KNOCKED OUT - HINT HINT, YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK FOR TARGETING. That ref should be fired. I don't know how you can trust anyone capable of screwing up that badly.

Fired?! Hell, they might promote him. After all, this is college officiating.

btw, refs are graded on the calls they make, not the calls they don't make. And we have no idea if they chose to review it or not. This is so egregious they might make an exception, but it would be an aberration.
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
Yup. Literally every time they play there is a blown call and that is no exaggeration. Watch any one of their games and look at the advantage the refs give them, it's ludicrous.
FishingAggie
quote:
quote:

This year replay refs have the ability to review for a non called targeting. They had about ten minutes to look.

This x10000
Think everyone assumed it was coming. That was bs
TheBro
quote:
Not to worry - they will lose 5-6 games and bring them back to where they belong
Care to bet on that one?
Joe Exotic
AG
They will lose at least 3 because of their soft defense. No way they lose 7.
JasonD2005
AG
It's probably already been posted in this thread, but it's worth posting again.

This is why you don't play these ****ers anymore.
peace
S
The replay booth has become the 'Comey principle''.....the evidence is there, but no INTENT!
As applied to the sips.
whatthehey78
AG
quote:

quote:
Care to bet on that one?

Why would anyone accept your bet when the fix is obviously "in"? Try it with your sip friends...they're probably dumb enough to take the bait.
pootiessock
The replay officials were Big 12 officials. Not sure what you expected.
pasquale
AG
The replay official probably took a bathroom break during those 10 minutes the player was laid out
DannyDuberstein
AG
If Levy has the DKR contract, then he was probably waiting in line for warm water and a cold hotdog.
Humorous Username
AG
Replay officials didn't even review the play.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17472736/wide-receiver-torii-hunter-concussion-protocol-notre-dame-fighting-irish-loss-texas-longhorns

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T PLAY THEM!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.