Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sorry guys, but...

8,718 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by beer.morebeer.mostbeer
WHOOPThatTrick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mond looks like he has all the measurables, but Martell just looks like a baller.
agcrock2005
AG
Troll. He will be nothing at Ohio state.
Bigsteve713
AG
Jock 07
AG
WHOOPThatTrick
AG
Okay...
iLargeAg
AG
Kyler Murray looked like a baller too. Speed and no height won't work out well. There's also the deflated ball issue
halfastros81
AG
They both have great offensive lines. Mond has a lot of potential . Martell looks good, good speed. Does not look like as slippery as Johnny but will be a good college QB.
Tursiops93
AG
Martell looks good running in a straight line against a D that forgot to suit up.
Amazing Moves
TexasAggieJTL
AG
Maybe both are good......
Dr Lane Trowlan
He's a punk ass. Don't want him and his baggage.
Dr Lane Trowlan
He's another Kyler.
rollingwoodaggie
Mond and Mazzone for the win. Tate who?
Demo_Slug
AG
he a pretty darn good high school QB.
TexasAgs1
So was Kyler Murray
Chickenhawk
Misleading thread title. I thought op was going to announce that he drank all the bleach.
Maroonblood32
quote:
Misleading thread title. I thought op was going to announce that he drank all the bleach.

Maybe he did and it hasn't kicked in yet.
Frisco - Ag
AG
quote:
He's another Kyler.
Bowlinag
AG
Still glad to be rid of another short dude with an attitude. I want a QB that looks like a QB.

Watching Mond it seems he will fit well in the scheme. Able to run when needed. Willing to take the short dump down passes and move the ball.
technoviking
AG
I'm gonna laugh my ass off, my dudes, if starkel ends up being better than all of them
SA68AG
AG
I think Mond will ultimately be a better college player but as a high school player I thought Martell looked better in the games played Saturday. Martell is a much faster and quicker runner and has a quicker release. For all the yards Mond gained rushing, he just looked really slow.
Space91
AG
Bishop Gorman looked really good. But schools like IMG and Bishop Gorman have a big advantage in that they have all star teams. It kinda spoils HS football.

Right Rigger
Mond is the real deal. Tate is KMv2.0 with a worse attitude. He won't make it at the next level.
zephyr88
AG
quote:
quote:
He's another Kyler.

Guess his daddy gonna bend Urban's ear all year then...
aggieclay
I really like Mond. Seems to have the "it"factor. Sometimes I wish he'd put a little more on it on some of his throws but he's pretty much always on the money!
TMartin
Tate Martell made a good choice to go to Ohio State where he can hand the ball off 75% of the time, get in some easy throws against a lot of weak competition and run the ball when the defense is gassed. Martell's O line was sooooo much better than the Cedar Hill front 7 almost any QB could have had a good night.
mcag83
AG
quote:
Mond is the real deal. Tate is KMv2.0 with a worse attitude. He won't make it at the next level.

Que?
OldArmy72
AG
Did anyone besides me notice how many passes that the midget Teat Martel had deflected at the line of scrimmage - by an obviously under-talented D-line? What's he going to do against real/big/tall defensive linemen?
Amazing Moves
quote:
I think Mond will ultimately be a better college player but as a high school player I thought Martell looked better in the games played Saturday. Martell is a much faster and quicker runner and has a quicker release. For all the yards Mond gained rushing, he just looked really slow.
Mond has longer strides. That's why it looks like he's slower. He's tough and quick when he plants. His release is quick enough with much better accuracy and touch on the ball when needed. That pass to the right goaline pylon that was dropped is why he's clearly the better QB. He was pinpointing passes through out the game. Martell wasn't great until Cedar Hill's defense was done. Grayson had a much better defensive backfield and defense overall. Mond ran with toughness up the middle from mid-1st qtr on. He was also out running safeties on bootlegs all game.
Bodhi
AG
He threw high multiple times on basic out routes missing wide open WRs. They won because of the defense and running back. He looked like ass my dude.
95_Aggie
AG
Who?
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Starkel.....
Poodlebrain
quote:
Tate Martell made a good choice to go to Ohio State where he can hand the ball off 75% of the time, get in some easy throws against a lot of weak competition and run the ball when the defense is gassed. Martell's O line was sooooo much better than the Cedar Hill front 7 almost any QB could have had a good night.
Doesn't A&M have the best OL coach in the business? Why shouldn't A&M be able to provide a QB of Martell's stature with the same sort of protection as Ohio State?
beer.morebeer.mostbeer
Everyone knows Martell wasn't SEC ready...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.