Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

"New Tradition" to stay off of the wood

15,693 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RINO Safari
kfoster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ill tell you honestly as a former student one of the most annoying things with moving to the alumni side is everyone standing on the concrete.When we were on the student side and everyone stood on the wood it allowed there always to be a row that you could walk in and out on if you needed to get a drink or something. On the alumni side its just a massive cluster F trying to get out of a row if your not near the isle.
cecil77
AG
But people actually sit down during play stoppages. And have their stuff on their seat. And don't want your feet where they're sitting.
12thman95
AG
quote:
Ill tell you honestly as a former student one of the most annoying things with moving to the alumni side is everyone standing on the concrete.When we were on the student side and everyone stood on the wood it allowed there always to be a row that you could walk in and out on if you needed to get a drink or something. On the alumni side its just a massive cluster F trying to get out of a row if your not near the isle.
Wait, you are in an alumni section that still stands? Can I join you? Everyone around me last year acted like a hip was going to give out if they showed even an inch of excited movement off their seat. Our old section stood, but yes they did stand on the concrete.
MicheIangeIo
AG
president just said we can stay on bleachers
mikefromdilley
AG
President Young at Yell tonight: "Now I heard that someone told you that you couldn't stand on the seats...well Scott Woodward and I are telling you that you can..."

Followed by whoops and long applause.
Capt. America
AG
I was definitely enjoying that.
aggienutt03
AG
Good News Ags! STAY ON THE WOOD!
Check it Out!

https://www.StayOnTheWood.com

zephyr88
AG
Update on the wood... Anyone? How did it work out last night?
RINO Safari
AG
Considering President Young encouraged us to stand on the wood, I wasn't expecting anyone to be on the concrete. Everyone was on the wood around me, and, consequently, many people were able to walk behind me without causing a disturbance to my viewing experience.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.