Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

YESSIR!!!

13,602 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texan1976
lakeside aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag98and03
AG
Chief is making it rain.

Welcome to Aggieland!!!
JRB78
Amazing Moves
Great work. Glad to have Jayden and Tyree on board!
HTownAg98
quote:
quote:
Jayden Peevy DT just announced

Another one that had been committed to Baylor

Baylor ...

Hey! You scratched my anchor!!
Arti90
AG
A couple of idiots on this thread
sharpdressedman
quote:
3 stars. Bama loading up with 5's. Hooray.
Nothing wrong with getting the best recruits you can. And, it's way too early to be singularly focused on stars. Welcome aboard boys!
Ag Law
Call me a pessimist, but I don't see this class breaking the Top 20 on NSD. But I guess since these guys are handpicked by Jim "The Marine" Turner and John Chavis, they might as well be 5*s. I trust their evaluations of the players coming here, just would like to have some more "can't miss" type players.
mcag83
AG
Again
txagbear
Look. We are fighting off a disaster from the Allen/Murray defections. If we get a top 20 class after all of that, it will be a win. Win a couple of big games this year and it might be even better.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Look. We are fighting off a disaster from the Allen/Murray defections. If we get a top 20 class after all of that, it will be a win. Win a couple of big games this year and it might be even better.

The $5 million man shouldn't have ever let it get to this point. Hope these kids are great and all, but I'm sorry.. A top 20 class is not a "win" if 7 teams in the league recruit better than the Ags. All that means is continuously staying behind the pack.

Sumlin needs to earn his paycheck on the Recruting trail because to date he sure hasn't earned it on the field. Hopefully he does this year.
aggiedent
AG
If it helps everyones feelings, 247 said that it's likely both players end up with 4 star rankings.
Texan1976
quote:
If it helps everyones feelings, 247 said that it's likely both players end up with 4 star rankings.

Taylor Hamm makes Chip Brown look like Nostradamus. Don't see that with their offers.
Roger Kint
AG
Chief likes them. They'll be fine.
Texan1976
quote:
Chief likes them. They'll be fine.

Chief seemed to like 4 and 5 stars when he coached at LSU.
phdag
Not always and in fact some if his best players were 3 stars.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
I do like the fact that Peevy is 6'6". Hang some more meat on his bones and he can be a beast inside at around 320.
Texan1976
quote:
Not always and in fact some if his best players were 3 stars.

LSU recruited absolute elite talent on defense when he was there. As good as anyone in the country.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.