Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kenny Hill

17,480 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ags06Win
TX1775
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Named starting QB at TCU.
Spyderman
Scotty Flamingo
good for him
Aggielandma12
AG
just keep him away from those flowerbeds and he should have a good year.
TX1775
AG
I think I'll catch some TCU games this year. Curious to see what they're able to do with him.
misterguinness
AG
He'll be a Heisman candidate after week 1.
aggiecouch
Can't kill the trill
Dread Pirate Roberts
I hope he does well.

I'm not a TCU fan, but I'll pull for Kenny (and TCU) to win the conference.
aarjon
Heisman, give it to him.
mcag83
AG
BaileyAg
AG
Wish him the best
TyHolden
Post removed:
by user
chipotle
quote:
If Allen and Hill go on to be successful it just makes Sumlin look terrible.

He's already 7-9 at home vs conference. That's already terrible.
Girlhowdy
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Kenny
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
You mean if senior QB's looks better than underclassmen QB's, the coach is terrible?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
quote:

I don't necessarily believe that. Kenny needed a change of scenery, a couple years to mature and to come back down to earth. His attitude (and how much you want to blame JFF and Sumlin for that is up for debate) was his biggest problem. Comparing how a refocused Kenny does 2 years later in a conference that doesn't play defense is not really on Sumlin.

Wity regards to KA, Arizona football is like Texas 3-4A and Kyle ideally would have redshirted and gotten some time to get used to college defenses. Playing against the quality of opponents that UH has with Tom Herman coaching, KA will light that terrible conference up.

Besides, both of these guys had terrible OCs but they both have really great skill sets for the college game. I'm betting they both go on to have decent careers with KA being drafted. I'm not as sold on Kenny but wouldn't be surprised if he at least gets signed by a team next year.
aggiehawg
AG
Difference between Meacham and Cumbie versus Spav. Guess we'll all see, hhmm?
Timberwolf
AG
Tap the breaks on the TCU love fest. I'd predict 95% of TCU fans are thinking this is nothing more than vindication that it was TCU, not A&M that welcomed him as family, cleaned him up and developed him. Refer back to the TCU coordinator comment less than a month ago.
Stone44
AG
Mike and Mike? A Notre Dame creampuff and a flute player? Real authorities.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
You mean if senior QB's looks better than underclassmen QB's, the coach is terrible?

You mean the same Kenny Hill who has barely played a snap since he transferred. Yes if you have talented QBs and can't keep and develop them you are doing something very wrong. Even Mike and Mike took a crack at A&M this morning how every transfer QB seems to be from A&M.

Oh you are right. So by that logic, if Trevor Knight plays well this year, Bob Stoops must be a ****ty coach. Jimbo Fisher must be a ****ty coach, because Coker went to Bama and won a Championship! Urban Meyer must also suck, since Cam Newton ended up at Auburn.

People transfer for a myriad of reasons. And guess what, most of them are better QB's their senior years than their freshman. Blaming the coach for a freshman QB playing like a freshman Qb is idiotic. But please, continue on with you agenda.
BMX Bandit
quote:
Jimbo Fisher must be a ****ty coach, because Coker went to Bama and won a Heisman!
Tomdoss92
AG
Scrambling

John Francis Donaghy
quote:
quote:

You mean the same Kenny Hill who has barely played a snap since he transferred. Yes if you have talented QBs and can't keep and develop them you are doing something very wrong. Even Mike and Mike took a crack at A&M this morning how every transfer QB seems to be from A&M.

Mike and Mike.

So we've established your knowledge base of the A&M program. I can't wait to tune in into ESPN ij the morning to see what Jake2011's opinions will be tomorrow.
BMX Bandit
quote:
quote:

You mean the same Kenny Hill who has barely played a snap since he transferred. .

When was he supposed to get snaps before next week? He had to sit out a year.
bam02
AG
Gig 'em, Kenny.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
When was he supposed to get snaps before next week? He had to sit out a year.

Guess some people think TCU is still a JUCO level.

Really though, I think Kenny might do a lot better against Big XII defenses and with Meacham and Cumbie as OCs. Completely different situation for him.
schmellba99
AG
quote:

How many times would you fap it if this happened? I'll put the O/U at 97 in the first week.
Wildcat
AG
quote:

You know how I know you aren't being paid to think.
TAMUallen
AG
Anybody have some good images of gifs to taunt frogs with? (Besides "the hit")
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

You know how I know you aren't being paid to think.

The insults used against anyone that has a negative thing to say about Sumlin are laughable and almost always boil down to different versions of ad hominem.

Carry on. You're entertaining.
ashley
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh you are right. So by that logic, if Trevor Knight plays well this year, Bob Stoops must be a ****ty coach. Jimbo Fisher must be a ****ty coach, because Coker went to Bama and won a Championship! Urban Meyer must also suck, since Cam Newton ended up at Auburn.

People transfer for a myriad of reasons. And guess what, most of them are better QB's their senior years than their freshman. Blaming the coach for a freshman QB playing like a freshman Qb is idiotic. But please, continue on with you agenda.

I hate to say this but I'm now know you are pretty knowledgeabe about ball.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.