Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hook Em!

29,806 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by A is A
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

The dad's face is what makes this picture absolutely ****ing hilarious. He looks like he just got the news that he has the clap.
Moto Ag
AG
A father that has always encouraged his daughter to be a free spirit; to not let superficial things like societal or moral values prevent her from taking a stand for what she believes in. His face is the sudden realization of how that "guidance" is working out for him....and her.
Ex-liberalag12
Guess you didn't get the irony. Now, I probably wouldn't have gone THAT far - LOL
dudeabides
AG
Hope her daddy remembers that tuition is due on Monday, August 29. ...he's definitely getting his money's worth!

#steers-and-queers #bimbos-with-dildos
stetson
AG
Holy crap, this is the gift that keeps on giving! That photo deserves its own "Caption This" thread, lol.
Texas 1836
AG
I just realized what the horns were in that picture ... Good grief!
Bowlinag
AG
so much ammunition.

it's not really fair.

take this as a gift fellas.
Secolobo
AG
If we aren't using this against them for recruiting we really don't know how to control the message.
RedRiverAg
AG
Poke 'Em Horns
milner79
8900aggie
AG
Can anyone tell me how to purchase one of the bevo cock shirt? I have a friend who is the ultimate t-shirt t-sip. I have not found that shirt yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks & gig'em
BattleCattle
quote:
So great - they don't even realize the disgrace they are bringing to the ****ty school nationally
Battle Cattle says, uh . . . no. You might think guns on campus are a great idea but the rest of the country is smarter than that. Statistically, the more guns the more shootings.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
quote:
quote:
So great - they don't even realize the disgrace they are bringing to the ****ty school nationally
Battle Cattle says, uh . . . no. You might think guns on campus are a great idea but the rest of the country is smarter than that. Statistically, the more guns the more shootings.
The more concealed carry weapons on campus, the quicker an active shooter is stopped and fewer lives are lost.
ahlongslide
AG
quote:
Can anyone tell me how to purchase one of the bevo cock shirt? I have a friend who is the ultimate t-shirt t-sip. I have not found that shirt yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks & gig'em

I can't help, but your Google search history is probably hilarious.
Squadron7
AG
quote:
This country is so bat-****-crazy/paranoid/obsessed with guns. Campus carry is a ****ing idiotic idea.

What happened to diversity and tolerance?
GinMan
AG
GinMan said:

Can't we just all get along....

AG
BattleCattle said:

Quote:

Bulls hit. Prove it.
The Agly Duckling
4 said:

BattleCattle said:

Quote:

Bulls hit. Prove it.
Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing a mass shooting at an NRA rally. And I bet they've got lots of guns, there.
MrWonderful
AG
Holy thread resurrection. Page juan (metaphorically speaking)
AG
The Agly Duckling said:

4 said:

BattleCattle said:

Quote:

Bulls hit. Prove it.
Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing a mass shooting at an NRA rally. And I bet they've got lots of guns, there.

Exactly. I'd be willing to bet the statistics are the dead opposite.

Ever notice that mass shooters tend to pick places where guns are either prohibited or not likely to be?

Don't see many mass shootings at gun ranges or biker rallies.
A is A
AG
Prophet00 said:

Prophet with the gif of the decade!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.