Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

PSA re: water bottles

24,362 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Firenicz
BobOliver2006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
ABATTBQ11, for what it's worth, Jason Cook has stated on twitter that gallons will be allowed for the UCLA game. Just make sure it's sealed.

I entered the game in the "express" lanes at the northwest tower with my sealed 1 gallon water jug. Of course, I was stopped and told my water wasn't allowed. I told her that Jason Cook said 1 gal jugs were allowed for that game. Random people around me were spoke up and confirmed what Jason Cook said. The lady's response was "Well Jason Cook didn't send that memo out to me. Besides, it's not really that hot." suffice it to say, i walked past her and entered with my water and proceeded to see numerous others walking around with 1 gallon jugs in the stadium
AgRebel08
AG
I didn't get the memo that the water had to be sealed. Thankfully the lady at the gate told my cousin to dump his water but I hadn't drank much of mine and told her it wa sealed. She let me through.

If I wanted to bring vodka into the game all I have to do is fill it up and then tighten that cap. Rules are dumb and someone who is motivated to bring anything beside water into the game can. No one checked my pockets.....

combat wombat™
AG
Besides lost concessions, I can5t figure out why an EMPTY water bottle would be a problem.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
ABATTBQ11, for what it's worth, Jason Cook has stated on twitter that gallons will be allowed for the UCLA game. Just make sure it's sealed.

I entered the game in the "express" lanes at the northwest tower with my sealed 1 gallon water jug. Of course, I was stopped and told my water wasn't allowed. I told her that Jason Cook said 1 gal jugs were allowed for that game. Random people around me were spoke up and confirmed what Jason Cook said. The lady's response was "Well Jason Cook didn't send that memo out to me. Besides, it's not really that hot." suffice it to say, i walked past her and entered with my water and proceeded to see numerous others walking around with 1 gallon jugs in the stadium
So it went pretty much EXACTLY like I and several others predicted.

Awesome job, Jason.

Is it written somewhere that we have to have a-holes working as gate attendants and ushers?
Firenicz
AG
can the water be frozen?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.