Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny Knocks guy out at Hawaii Wedding with one punch

18,907 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Good Poster
88jrt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Champagne.
Apology.
85Photon
AG
Headline "punches a man's friend" is 4th grade writing at best.
Should be "punches a man"
The fact that the man was friends with a dude about to get married isn't relevant.
If your friend's about to get married don't pick fights with _anyone_
Johnny, son, let it go sometimes.
BR0
Brilliant move by Manziel. They definitely won't take him back in Cleveland now, and he'll be free to sign with Dallas. He has it figured out.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Allegedly !
h1frogman
Every time I see a JFF thread like this, I think to myself, we were EXTREMELY lucky that he only missed 1/2 a game for suspension over an amazing 2 yr career with A&M
I already have a dog
AG
quote:
Guy was probably talking like he was posting on texags

Which one of you was it?
jon gruden is intelligent
It wouldn't be a wedding if some guy didn't get punched
munch96
AG
Did he punch him with his throwing hand?
Miles711
AG
VanZandt92
quote:
quote:
From what I've heard the dude he punched was in his face talking a lot of **** to him. The people I've talked to said the guy is a complete turd and they were all glad he finally got clocked... and these are supposedly his friends. Said they didn't blame Manziel at all.
Unfortunately you don't get to knock people out for talking crap. Perhaps the world would be a better place if we could but the law says otherwise. All Johnny had to do is turn around and walk away. Unless this man put his hands on Johnny then Manziel is gonna have to pay him to make this go away.

You know how I know you aren't from the country?
zephyr88
AG
So, JM shows up at a wedding looking like a 1985 ******bag, and then he gets upset when someone makes fun of his punk ass? I just wished the guy would have fought back.

Drunk or not, the spiral continues...
libertyag
AG
Has to be fake, I don't think Johnny could knock out Justin Bieber
BowhunterAg83
AG
Not sure he will knock anyone out in prison.
Ag4coal
Don't care. Ive never felt the need to start a fight but if a grown ass man can't keep his mouth shut, I don't blame anyone for shutting it for him. Mind your own damn business and you won't get lit up. So tired of ppl trying to remove natural consequences from stupid decisions. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Secolobo
AG
Bridesmaid boyfriend be damned!
Cancelled
AG
I missed it in the article where Ducky knocked him out.
zephyr88
AG
quote:
I missed it in the article where Ducky knocked him out.
he hit him so hard it chipped his fingernail
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
From what I've heard the dude he punched was in his face talking a lot of **** to him. The people I've talked to said the guy is a complete turd and they were all glad he finally got clocked... and these are supposedly his friends. Said they didn't blame Manziel at all.
Unfortunately you don't get to knock people out for talking crap. Perhaps the world would be a better place if we could but the law says otherwise. All Johnny had to do is turn around and walk away. Unless this man put his hands on Johnny then Manziel is gonna have to pay him to make this go away.

You know how I know you aren't from the Appalachia?
TowerAg90
AG
Johnny has a breed of fighting gamecocks named after him. Does that give him an automatic advantage in a fight?
BombayAg
JFF should have walked away and stayed out of trouble and bad publicity.
Clem
quote:
Great. Tell Manziel that.

FWIW, society seemed to be a lot more polite when mouthy little asshats didn't get to hide behind the threat of a lawsuit. I've personally got the patience to sit there and take a ****-talker, but that doesn't mean I don't get a little bit of a guilty thrill when one gets socked in the mouth.
gigemags-99
AG
Tamu_mgm
AG
Dammit Pettine!!!!!!
good nuggets
AG
quote:
The sunshine pumpers would just say it was staged so that he could land a new endorsement deal with Hawaiian Punch
zephyr88
AG
quote:
Johnny has a breed of fighting gamecocks named after him. Does that give him an automatic advantage in a fight?
He fighting someone with his cock?
zephyr88
AG
quote:
JFF should have walked away and stayed out of trouble and bad publicity.
The sun is bright.
annie88
AG
quote:
New tattoo

Now I want an Hawaiian Punch!
hook60
The rumor is Johnny appeared to be drunk, stoned, dirty and disheveled and was told "you need to straighten up". Johnny then suckered punched him and ran away. The kid he punched has seen a neurologist since so I imagine charges will follow. Comes from a prominent car dealership family in San Antonio.
retribution_ag
quote:
The rumor is Johnny appeared to be drunk, stoned, dirty and disheveled and was told "you need to straighten up". Johnny then suckered punched him and ran away. The kid he punched has seen a neurologist since so I imagine charges will follow. Comes from a prominent car dealership family in San Antonio.
do you have any additional information?

beerad12man
AG
quote:
quote:

If They are in your face and you feel threatened, actually yes, you do.
cretzloff
AG
AgPediRPh
AG
The apology and bottle of champagne seem to indicate that Johnny was at fault
Lungblood
quote:

FWIW, society seemed to be a lot more polite when mouthy little asshats didn't get to hide behind the threat of a lawsuit. I've personally got the patience to sit there and take a ****-talker, but that doesn't mean I don't get a little bit of a guilty thrill when one gets socked in the mouth.

Yes, this. The whiney ass titty baby Aidens of this time period have really gayed it up
Ag4coal
quote:

I totally believe you
Good Poster
AG
quote:
quote:

I totally believe you

When has he ever looked disheveled
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.