Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Did Speaker Ryan really refer to A&M/ t-sip rivalry

9,896 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GreatSullysGhost
Lateralus Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
White people

Being white

Of all the posts and comments (including Ryan's) this is the stupidest and it's not even close.

God I hate comments like that.
AggieTFA06
AG
I don't agree with what Paul Ryan just said, but with that off my chest:

NEVER HILLARY!
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
EVA3
AG
I enjoy missionary sex.
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
I don't agree with what Paul Ryan just said, but with that off my chest:

NEVER HILLARY!

I am only slightly more never hillary than I am never trump. So, I guess I will vote for the libertarian. Again.
Sixers_Fan
AG
#FeelTheJohnson
AZdesertAG
AG
I'm surprised nobody has brought up the point that this is a core difference between the BDF and the SEC. I, like many of you, get more satisfaction watching the Big 12 crumble than just about anything. However, the SEC is different. We battle hard through the season and conference championship, but once the bowl games start, we circle the wagons and it's the SEC vs. the world.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC!!
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:

Twitter is a mess. I can't tell if that's something Ryan said, or something that "johnathantilove" said.
AggieHaylea13
AG
Bahahaha. Clueless.
P-Dex
Yeah, I posted it on here because I had not a d*** clue whether he actually said that or not. Figured the zoo would know. The top tweet, that TexAgs replied to, is someone quoting Ryan. As most social media goes anybody can say whatever they want.
Buck Nasty
AG
quote:
#FeelTheJohnson

#bakethedamncake
Sixers_Fan
AG
He was talking to the Texas delegation at a breakfast so I don't know if there was much media there. I'd assume that it's true because the guy who tweeted it isn't some random slob
marble rye
AG
It's a joke. Maybe lighten up a little.
technoviking
AG
had he said "when you advance to a national championship don't you root for bama if you're an aggie? start thinking that way." would y'all agree? I know I was rooting for them last year.

what about if he said the same for LSU?? I'm not so sure I'd root for them
impavidus
AG
Move this stupid thing to the politics board. We see this stupid trump/hilary bs everywhere else. Yes we get it: trump is an idiot with no political experience and hilary is a liar. Now take this sht out of our football board.

Flexbone
quote:
quote:
How anyone with more than one year outside of high school could think 4 more years like the last 8 could be good astounds me.

Or the 8 before that.
Or the 8 before that, too.
Nobody thinks the next 4 will be anything like the past 8. The stock market has tripled in the past 8 years. That won't happen again anytime soon.
Do you actually believe that means the economy is doing really well? And that the President is spearheading that?
Spica
AG
Of course not. It simply means the past few years have been very good for my investment portfolio, and that I doubt the next 4 years will be as good, regardless of who is elected.
Gladiator-91
AG
David Duke ran and was elected as a democrat.
Spica
AG
quote:

Like Rick Perry?
GoneForGood
quote:
quote:
quote:

You don't enjoy missionary sex? Not saying it's the only pozish, but it's still enjoyable.

That's cool with me it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you.
What's your favorite dish? I'm not gonna cook it but I'll order it from ZANZIBAR!!
Buck Nasty
AG
quote:

Not sure why that was a reply to me. I was LOLing Spica for her inclusion of DD as a Republican.
Womackster
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You don't enjoy missionary sex? Not saying it's the only pozish, but it's still enjoyable.

That's cool with me it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you.
I'll order your favorite dish from Zanzibar
GreatSullysGhost
quote:
I'm surprised nobody has brought up the point that this is a core difference between the BDF and the SEC. I, like many of you, get more satisfaction watching the Big 12 crumble than just about anything. However, the SEC is different. We battle hard through the season and conference championship, but once the bowl games start, we circle the wagons and it's the SEC vs. the world.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC!!

Except ole miss.... **** them.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.